4.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 months ago

Got this in the shade 4 Glow, it’s not glittery. I’m an NC15 and it looked orange on me, had to return it

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 months ago

Love this bronzer! I bought in the shade Dolce which is such a lovely natural looking caramel colour (not orange..yay!)...perfect for my light-medium warm skin tone. It’s not one of those bronzers that go on heavy, it’s subtle but buildable...which is what I like. There is also a slight sheen to this bronzer but it’s not glittery at all. The packaging is pretty and sturdy with a separate compartment with a mirror and a handy little brush which is perfect for contouring. The price is really affordable too especially for the amount of product you get..I can see it lasting a few months. I will definitely be buying this again.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

4 months ago

I was on the fence with this product at first, I thought it wasnt too pigmented but frankly I have come to love this product for that same reason. I like my bronzer natural but there, and this seems to be just right for me. It is very natural on your skin but gives a nice bronze, tan look to it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Honestly speaking I’ve never had this product, until yesterday and I must say that bronze glow is where it’s at, I love natural makeup and with a natural glow bronze????????. This is the product!!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

2 years ago

I just bought this a week or two ago for the first time after hearing great things about it , I have it in the shade dolce .i used it once and already love the way it works . I will buy it again and in the other shades too

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

2 years ago

I have all three of these baked bronzers and they're fabulous for the price. Soleil and Glow both have bits of sparkle in them which I don't mind when I am in the mood. I use those two specifically for layering over matte bronzers when I want added glow. Soleil has a slight red undertone while Glow is a peachy bronze. Both have that typical baked texture. I wouldn't call them smooth, but they apply evenly and pigmented. My favorite is their newest shade called Dolce. This is beautiful as an all over bronzer for me because while it appears to have tiny amounts of sparkle when you first see it, after using it a few times that sparkle goes away because it is just an overspray. Unlike the others that have sparkle all throughout the product, Dolce has just a light, thin dusting of sparkle which fades away rather quickly. Once that is gone you are left with a beautiful satin bronzer that appears matte but not flat on the skin. I wish they would have left the sparkle out of this one altogether, but I get why they did it. The tone of this one is more neutral to yellow, which might scare some people if you have pink undertones or are very fair. It is probably best suited for light and medium skin leaning more neutral to olive. I doubt it will show up on anyone with tan to deep skin. It is a very natural looking bronzer on my medium olive skin, which I have been preferring more lately. Because I already have yellow tones in my skin, it provides natural looking definition rather than a full on bronzed look. I enjoy both ways of bronzing, but I reach for this when I want to be undetectably bronzed. Oh, and this one blends nicely and feels a bit smoother to the touch than the first two.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

2.0
from

3 years ago

I got one of the newer colors/shades called Dolce because I am fair. However, this may even be too light for me. It comes off looking almost like I have sand on my face. It's a light yellow-y brown color that is in no way flattering on me. For reference, I am an NC20 from Mac and usually one of the lightest shades in any foundation or concealer range. Also, the product itself is very powdery and sits on my skin weirdly. I prefer products like Benefits blushes that are smooth and don't appear powdery on the skin. It was between this product and the new Butter Bronzer from Physician's formula and I think I made the wrong choice. Maybe this would work on someone who is even fairer than I am with oily skin... but on me it's a no go. I also see 0 shimmer or luminescence even though you can see obvious glitter/shimmer swirled throughout the product. I wanted a slight glow which I definitely do not see. Also hate the packaging. I wish they would do away with the bulky packaging with the applicator. Does anyone actually use the brushes that come with these compacts? No one I know.

About reviewer (410 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

I have this product in the shade Dolce which is brand new. It's not very similar to the others, which look wayyyy more glittery and shimmery. Instead it is a pigmented bronzer with this hint of pure glow. No shimmer, no glitter. Just lit-from-within glow. It definitely shows up (but is subtle and natural) on my NW20 skin tone. I use this after I've set my face and it just brigs life back to the parts I'm not going to be highlighting. The shade is also not too orange and not too contour - just the perfect product.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I bought this for a trip to Hawaii and I loved it! I wanted to get a nice tan in Hawaii everywhere except my face (I don't want premature aging,wrinkles, and sunspots on my face!) So I slathered on the sunscreen on my face and used this bronzer to get a healthy glow to match my tan everywhere else on my body. It worked great! I loved the color and consistency, and the way it made my skin look. I love the gold shimmery luster tints in this bronzer, it makes your skin look lovely. I used a MAC Cosmetics big makeup brush to apply this and it worked amazingly. This stuff is a wonderful drugstore find! I got mine at Walmart and was thrilled with the results even though it was cheaper than a department store bronzer. Five lippies!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

5 years ago

Definitely one of my favorite bronzer from the drugstore. I'm obsessed with the way this makes me look. The color is beautiful.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29