4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I switched to using gel liners after trying a few liquid liners and could never achieve the straightest/smoothness of the most simplest of lines (as you can probably tell I'm not great at applying liquid liners) I saw this when in superdrug the other day and thought I haven't tried it before. It being £2.99 also meant that i could throw it away if i didn't like it. Well i've totally converted back to liquid liners and will never part with this one. It is long lasting, quite black (not the type of black that when it dries the intensity fades) and provides a straight and smooth line everytime i apply it. The felt tip is extremely easy to use, even for the thinnest thin. I cannot rave highly enough of this product, extremely happy to find this product. I would def recommend this to everyone. HG all the way!!!!!! :)

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Good product :) I have bought both this and the fast stroke liner and like both. I think that this is easier to apply for beginners and also takes up less space in the make up bag. However I also found that the line wasn't quite as black and dark as the fast stroke, and also that the liner ran out more quickly. If you want an easier job, choose this, but if you want a darker line which is more buildable, choose fast stroke :)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This did not budge all day. Its wonderful for the price, my Rimmel pen eyeliner came off after about 5hours of wear but this one really does stay on for 24. At the low low price of £1.50 from Wilkinson in their makeup sale I couldnt have done any better

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

from

8 years ago

Ive wore this every day for about a year now and it has just started to run out. I brought the black one which has a super dark pigmentation! Generally through out the day some of the colour does fade but it still makes you eyes defined and lush. A couple of friends have asked and my eyeliner and to each i recommend this product! The felt tip makes drawing on your eyeliner a breeze, winged eyeliner is also easier with this product.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

did i expect to find a liquid liner from collection 2000 that would quickly become my HG? no. what a pleasant surprise. purchased in purple. quick dry formulation, does not smudge budge or smear - stays put until you remove it (makeup remover highly recommended.) color is lovely, not a reddish purple so does not make you look like you have a black eye. very easy to apply, creates looks instantly and without much effort. perfect for liquid liner enthusiasts, liquid eyeliner beginners, and liquid liner users on a budget. this does not look, feel, or perform like a budget eyeliner. for £3 this is more than a bargain, it's a steal. does not irritate my eyes or my contact lenses.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I've been a MAC Liquid Last addict for years now, however for the hundredth time I've been complaining about it hurting my eyes and feeling gritty and subsequently rubbing my eyes all day, I decided to have a look at a felt tip liner. I won't lie - primarily the price attracted me and of course, the convenience factor. I have never been a steady hand and most of the time, I look as though I've applied my liner in the dark! However, once I applied this for the first time, it was easy-peasy. My eyes looked gorgeous (Amy Winehouse style which is a look I could never achieve with any other liner without seeming as though I had let a child loose with my makeup!) and my purse wasn't groaning at another expensive purchase from MAC. I've got the liner in black however I'm definitely going to purchase another colour and experiment. The black colour is black as you could want and really defines your eyes. It certainly doesn't come off during the day but unlike MAC, this doesn't irritate my eyes and is far easier to apply. Definite HG eye liner for me.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Kinky, Medium

from

9 years ago

I was looking for a liquid eyeliner that I could apply thinly and easily. I had used a Rimmel one with a long wand which was okay but you need a steady hand. I saw the new pen-type and thought they would suit me as I usually end up poking myself in the eye! This is really good. I got in in Superdrug for £2.99. There was a choice of dark blue or black and I went for the dark blue as I thought it would be good to go with brown eyes. I like the fact that you can hold it close to the eye. I am kak handed with top lids and I managed to do a really fine line which I wanted. Also it dries quick and is definitely smudgeproof. bargain price, no tears. might get it in black as well. I would like to see a brown one too. Normally I wouldn't go for this brand but I heard someone in the checkout raving about their eyeliners. worth a try

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I have always wanted to find a good, easy to apply liquid eyeliner, as i totaly suck at applying them. When i came across this liner, i fell in love :). If you have only just started using liquid liner, i would recommend looking out for felt tip liner pens, like this one. Once you apply this product, it will not budge! It doesnt say it was waterproof, but this liner is deffo smudgeproof and waterproof! It drys very quickly so it will not crease on your eye when your applying. As far as i know, i think the only colour selection they do is, Black, Teal, Purple and Blue. I have the liner in Teal and i will deffo be going back to get the Black one :).

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

9 years ago

I really like this eyeliner. I've never been a fan of liquids but recently changed my mind after getting fed up of gel liners and kohls. I got this for just £2.99 at Boots in the black shade. I really like the felt tipped pen because it makes application really simple. I don't have a steady hand but I can get smooth clean lines when using this. The black shade is really dark and rich, makes my blue/green eyes pop like crazy. I can make lines as thick or thin as I want, it's easy to control. Best of all - it really does last. I applied my liner at 9AM and went to work, met a friend for drinks after at 7PM and then headed to a club at 9PM until 12PM. Took me a further 2 hours to get home after that and my liner was STILL IN PLACE. No smudging, no fading, it still looked as vibrant as ever. They say it's unsuitable for contact lens wearers; I wear lenses and haven't had a problem with it. I just make sure I only apply to the upper lashline and make sure it doesn't get near my eyes when applying.

About reviewer (235 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm