4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

i am on my 4 felt tip liner and i love it sososo much, it is definitely my favorite. i love how it is just like a felt tip pen and it stays on for a long time. the only problem is that it is quite thick and if you have small lids then this might not be the best liner for you. but it is a very good product and it is one of my favorites x

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

from

7 years ago

I love doing a simple cat eye and this product makes it so easy! Its affordable, gives a dark line and because of the thick nib its incredibly easy to get a precise line. I will continue to repurchase!

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I had a bit of a phase a few months ago where I felt like spring cleaning my entire makeup bag as I was beginning to feel unhappy with my day to day look. I bought new foundation, and for the first time invested in more prestige brand highlighters and eyeshadows and lipsticks. But when it came to eyeliner I was at a loss. I wear a thick cat eye flick every single day without fail, and have always used Collection 2000's liquid eyeliner in a little tub. I decided I should splash out and went from MAC to Bobbi Brown to try out their gel eyeliners. However, when it came to it I couldn't make myself spend £20+ on a gel eyeliner pot, to then have to invest in the only brush I felt I could use well which was a Louise Young brush (again around £20). When my liner began to dry out I purchased the same one and bought this one to give it a go. It's quite thick but SO easy to use, I know use this to form my flick shape (I'm a bit of a pro now after years of practice!) and then to blacken it up more go over with my original C 2000 liner, this adds more pigmented colour and adds longevity. I then pack MAC's carbon shadow onto the line and soften with a blending brush. This routine has saw me through for months now, I can put it on at 8am, go to university then work and come home at 10.30pm with only the slightest of creasing to my flick. Not perfection, but pretty close, and much preferable for my student pocket than spending £40 or so on liner products alone!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGreen

7 years ago

It's a great price, reasonable quality and has nice texture and is wearable.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I'm so so bad at liquid eyeliner. Add to that the fact that I have awfuI eyesight in one eye I was considering just giving up alltogether. Then i decided to try the felt tip pen type liner. I hate the kind of liners with the bendy tip that's like a thin brush, and no way am I fiddling around with a pot and a brush every morning, so this was my last resort! I bought this Collection 2000 one as I didn't want to spend a lot on a product that I expected to hate! It was less than £3 from Superdrug. This product completely exceeded my expectations! It is soooo easy to use, even with bad eyesight and a wobbly hand. The tip hasn't frayed and the colour is a strong black. For the price I think it's an amazing product! I will absoloutley repurchase this!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

I have been using this liner for the past 3 months and prefer it to the mac / bobbi brown gel pots / eye liner pens. Its easy to apply, long lasting (although i do get a little fade by the end of the day) and a bargain at £2.99. The packaging is ok, nit as nice as a high end brand but you cant complain at the price! I now keep a couple of back ups!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Just thought I'd offer my review on this liner. To put it simply, I like it. In fact, I find most Collection 2000 eye make up to be among the best - even compared to the "big brand" expensive products. This eye-liner goes on quite smoothly and I really love the rich colour that it gives. Even the black is a rich, creamy black instead of a black that looks more brown after you apply it. (I've had several eye-liners that have done just that. -_-) The only reason I didn't give this eye-liner 5/5 is because, unfortunately, it does come off after a certain length of time. Now, to be fair, I had it on for at least 16 hours and I have yet to find an eye-liner that CAN last as long as I need it to but yes, this one does eventually wear off. However, not nearly to the degree other eye-liners do (and, hey, perhaps it has something to do with my eyes alone.) So, I will repurchase because it is a great price for a product that does deliver what it claims, for the most part.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I love the colour ranges! I have this eyeliner in 'Teal' and 'Blackest Black' I love both of them. You can make the strokes as thick or as thin as you want,and it lasts ages. I tested the colours on my hand in the shop and it took me hours to get it off even scrubbing with soap and water.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

This is my first foray into liquid liners, having used my trusty GOSH kohl liner for years. It's good. I don't have anything to compare it to, granted, however I'm finding it adequate for what I need it for at the moment. It took a few tries to get a straight line but this is not the fault of the product, on the contrary it has a really easy to use "nib" and once you get the nack, it's really quite easy. It stays fast all day and the line stays defined. I do find that it does tend to fade after a few hours - but a quick touch up and it looks fresh. I am after a new one, perhaps a more premium brand (my reason for visiting MUA after such a long time), but I'm certainly happy to use this one until I do so. My verdict? Great value budget buy which is very nearly perfect.

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal

HairBlack

8 years ago

I cannot fault this, its cheap, lasts forever and easy to use. It doesn't stay on for as long as some of the higher end brands but for the price I really don't mind doing a bit of retouching!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium