Chanel Peregrina

4.1

on 9/15/2011 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

now I love this color..I dont quite see how the others rated it soo low..It is the perfect soft milky corally color...It is not overly pigmented which I like..It doest look cakey on my lips, but maybe its bc I use a gloss, but b4 i applied the gloss, i found it to be creamy in texture.. I put the sundress chanel glossimer over it , and many compliments ! I wouldnt purchase it again, only bc MAC Chatterbox and Ever Hip have stolen my heart and are similar color..

on 8/18/2011 5:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this peachy pink color (it's very light, yet flattering), with just the right amount of brigtness, but the finish is "off". It looks cakey, not creamy like I'd want it to. It has some sparkles I don't like too. I put some Petit Peche Glossimer on top and it's wearable. I wish I could find something else that is this color, but a nice glossy creme finish. Search continues.

This is similar to Chintz, but Chintz is lighter and more pink, and I don't think it has the sparkles.

on 4/7/2011 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is a very pretty color. I find that the coverage is light. I noticed that my lips better not be chapped or else it will be obvious. I usually layer it on pretty well and the color is a nice peachy pink. It does brighten the face and is a good color for spring. I do find the formula moisturising. I wouldn't likely buy this again because it just doesn't wow me.

on 3/31/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is so pretty for spring and summer - gorgeous pinky peach with soft shimmer that goes equally well with peach or pink/coral blushes. I also think it would be flattering on almost any skin tone. This is my first Rouge Coco and I really like the texture. It's sheer but buildable and doesn't feel too drying. Looking forward to buying more of these!

on 3/10/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

If I wanted a MAC lipstick I would have gone to the MAC counter. I wanted a Chanel lipstick. Nothing wrong with MAC but that's not what I wanted. It's not always about price point.

I voted that I would not be buying this lipstick again. It's a wonderful color. It's a medium coverage apricot color that brightens the face when applied.

The formulation of this lipstick is not very moisturizing. It doesn't dry my lips out but it doesn't feel creamy and moisturizing either.

The product is amazing but I prefer a more moisturizing lip product so I did not deduct points for my preferences. This is a really good lipstick.

ETA: (15 May 2011) I am wearing this by adding a clear gloss over top and the color is amazing when shine is added. There is something I can't quite put my finger on about Chanel lip colors but they seem to brighten your whole face when you find the right color for you. Excellent quality.

on 1/26/2011 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very pretty sheer peachy coral. If you like Mac's Shy Girl but feel that $14 is not enough to pay for a l/s, then you are in luck. You can get Chanel's Peregrina for $35.

on 1/26/2011 3:39:00 PM

I'm in love with this lipstick! A very nice and soft peachy shade, very flattering, that makes me feel like it is spring already! The formula is great, I also have ruban rose and orchidee from the rouge coco line and I find them very moisturizing! I wish they included Peregrina on their permanent line, as I feel the Rouge Coco line really needs fun, soft, fresh and "young" colors like this.

on 1/17/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

This is my first Chanel lipstick and I love it. I originally purchased Perle and wasn't happy with it after I got it in natural light. I think it was just too frosty for what I wanted. When I returned it, I saw this in the new Spring 11 line. It is a very apricot, peachy shade with just a slight shimmer. It is not frosty or glittery at all. It is moisturizing but I prefer to still put balm over it (I put balm over everything). I'm really happy with this and will use it as an everyday shade. The only problem is if I love it, it is LE and won't be available anymore. Oh well, can't have it all. :)