4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

7 years ago

It's ok, not my favorite from TANF but it'll do. It's very liquidy and doesn't last long on my lips AT ALL. Like, maybe 15 minutes? I feel like it just slips right off. Doesn't provide any lasting color either. Initial application makes it look like a bright fucshia pink but it disappears within minutes. Over a lipstick it's Ok but again, nothing great. Tastes and smells wonderful, though.

About reviewer (1110 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Love this gloss. It is my current summer favorite! The formula is very light so it doesn't feel like there is a ton of gunk on my lips. It also doesn't make my hair stick to me like a fly trap if I drive with the windows down. The color is lovely. In the bottle it looks like a really outrageous pink but it blends nicely into a pretty, shimmery pink. One warning- it is very pepperminty. If you don't like that flavor you best steer clear.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I really love this stuff. The pink is just the right color for my fair skin. It smells DIVINE and tastes great too. It's not sticky at all, or goopy. It lasts about as long as you'd expect it too. Best part - doesn't dry my lips out afterwards. I have used so many tinted glosses like this and 2 or 3 hours after application my lips are unbelievably dry, to the point of getting a red line around them - looks like i used lipliner in the dark. Not the case with this stuff!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35