100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I love this stuff. Smells great and I love the all natural ingredient list. I don't use it everyday- more like once a week. I have also found it helps my lipstain last longer if I exfoliate before applying it. I love The All Natural Face. Haven't tried a product of theirs I didn't like and I think the prices are very fair.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

9 years ago

This isn't something i ever thought i'd have much of a need for, but i got it with the Try Me Gloss Kit and it's pretty awesome! It tastes downright delicious! I keep it in the shower and just use it randomly. It seems like it'll last awhile, i've barely made a dent in it.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35