no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/27/2013

For its price, it's very prettily packaged (though I wish the label wasn't just a wraparound sticker but the cap is a shiny light red foil- pretty!) and nicely scented with a lot of product (14ml). Clear with pretty white microshimmer and goes on with a tingly mentholated feeling. Feels okay on and wasn't drying. Good for regular use!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

Jan/03/2013

I really love the Twisted Peppermint scent and it translates so well to a lip gloss! It feels so tingly and awesome on my lips and I really love that it has pretty microshimmer that makes my lips sparkle. I think it's perfect for everyday use.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Nov/30/2011

I love BBW! The lip glossed are kind of expensive for me but if its a good product I don't care. This is not sticky at all I love it! Tiny sparkles. So pretty but the sparkles aren't chunky at all and not gritty feeling. There are so many flavors and colors. Some are sheer. This one is clear with silver glitter that are microfine.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

Jan/16/2011

Smells amazing! Would buy again just for the smell. Smells like peppermint ice cream. The packaging is really cute, red with a white snowman and candy canes. It's sheer so you can't really tell it's on, except for shinyness and small flecks of glitter you can only really see up close. It's sticky. But I love the smell, so I'll give it a 4 lol.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age19-24