3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

My favorite foundation is discontinued. Of course. I will pay any price for this stuff...It's simply ah-maz-ing! Light, goes on beautifully, it's not matte, yet not shiny, gives me face a gorgeous look and feel. My Color #335 in Dune matches my skin perfectly. Did I mention how lightweight it is???? Best thing about this is it LASTS. When I wear this my makeup looks as great at 8pm as it did at 8am. Can't ask for much more. Now, that all said, I think the biggest challenge with this product and hence it's reasons for being discontinued is NOT the product, it's the packaging. Yes, it's hygenic...but the packaging is UGLY as hell. There is NOTHING about this that makes me want to purchase it at all. I honestly think if they repackaged it, and remarketed it it would sell. Or, maybe I just have wishful thinking....*sigh*

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I absolutely love this foundation! Sadly I discovered it right around the time it was being discontinued. I got it for under a dollar at k mart! The thing I love most about this foundation and what makes me reach for it daily is that it is so fast and flawless to apply. I have never used a foundation that I could slap on with my fingers and it look so good. So good that it looks like I've used every beauty blender and high end kabuki in town to put it on but no literally a squeeze, rub between the fingers and blend onto face! No more than 2 minutes and I got this on. It doesn't take but a few seconds to set unlike many foundations I've used. I can go straight to powder and blush. No primer either! No breakouts or irritation. Silky sexy foundation only! I would say this is sheer to medium coverage. Extremely buildable and lightweight. I have no need for concealer except maybe some green on cheeks and around nose occasionally but this foundation really blurs that out as well. If you can find this at your local discount stores it's definitely worth getting a few. I'm thinking ebay is my best bet to find anymore of this great stuff!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

I have been using this product for a few years and still love it, it looks so natural smells nice and it a great match to my difficult skin tone. It does wear off during the day, but for me it does so in a way that it looks like im blushing which is fine. for blemishes or dark circles, it doesnt cover very well but a little concealer under it does the trick. Love it

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 years ago

I keep buying this stuff, it really good on like silk so smooth. Has a perfect color match which is flax. Once I use a primer this just gloss right on. I have super dry skin and have some dry patches and I don't find that this sticks to them.I can get medium to full coverage no problem.It really is luxurious feeling.air has jojoba extract, cucumber water so maybe not so good for oily skin. It last all day, I have to powder my T zone but that's normal for me.It leaves a semi dewy/satin finish...looks very much like skin but better. It doesn't have any sparkles or glitter in it.+SPF 15 which again is great in preventing aging.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I really like this foundation, you only need to use a little bit, but if you want/need more coveraage it can be built up. The color looks very natural on my skin, which is rare since I have really light skin. The formula is very light, so it feels more like a tinted moisturiser, but with more coverage. Liquid silk is a pretty apt name, because that's what it's like. I also like the way it's dispensed, I prefer squeezing to just a big whole, less mess and easier to get the amount you want. I have combination skin and this hasn't dried me out, caused pimples/rash or made my skin oily. good value for money

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

This foundation is pretty good. I like how it has light coverage and can be applied with the fingers or with a damp flat, stippling, or flat-top brush. It does have a fragrance but it's not strong like some of Cover Girl's other items with the Noxzema scent. The squeeze tube is sanitary and easy to use. I use the shade Flax, which appears to be the correct depth but is a little too pink. I've tried Alabaster but that is too light and pink on me; Flax looks better. I resent that many of Cover Girl's foundations run too pink, but I make this foundation work for me. I took off a lippie for the colors, but it is otherwise quite a good makeup.

About reviewer (261 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I LOVE this product. It is really really smooth and feels soft especially when you blend it. Blending it can be a little hard, especially for me considering my skin tone. I find this product likes to combines with hair gel when you try blending it into your hair line (only i would know). Im not one to buy high end make up so 10.99 is expensive for me but my momma buys it for me for dance competitions :D. It is easy to open so..... ya.... whoop.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I LOVE THIS MAKEUP. It's fresh, natural and sheer. You can layer it if you want more coverage, and powder it if you want less shine. I recommend it to anyone.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

Okay well I've been using this for about 2 weeks now. Just a tip.. MUST be worn with some sort of powder or you will look like a grease ball. I myself put a bit of translucent powder over the foundation and the finish is very nice and not cakey or unnatural. A little goes a long way with this if you don't have any serious blemishes to cover! Really recommend as a daily foundation as it is cheap and looks nice deff the same type of coverage you'll get with a fancy 50$ foundation. Not sure if it really causes break outs but it's not one of those foundations that is just guaranteed to break you out as it does not contain that many chemicals that would cause acne so to see if it will break you out you kind of have to try it out yourself. Quite pleased with this so far :) Also another tip if you have oily skin this will not be for you as it is very hydrating

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

Light to medium finish which I love because I hate the feeling of heavy foundation and want something more natural. It evens out your skin tone really nicely. I don't know really how "natural" the ingredients are but I prefer to use products that aren't so bad for your skin, so I like the idea of this. Also, it's pretty cheap ($12) and good quality!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure