Jason Natural Cosmetics Rosewater Satin Shower Bodywash

No Image

3.5

Not tested on animals

on 3/9/2017 8:10:00 PM

The positive aspects of this body wash are both uncommon and good, but the few negatives outweigh them.

The ingredient list isn't chock full of the typical chemicals you see on body wash labels. Many of the ingredients seem like at least at one point their "origin" was "natural," for whatever that's worth.

It lathers okay for a "natural" soap. Not creamy, but does bubble up. Two pumps takes care of the whole body. Cleans nicely without drying out skin or leaving residue behind.

Big pump bottle is convenient and lasts awhile. Price ranges from $10-$20 depending on where and when you buy it.

However, as much as I like rosewater in a simple form as a face spray, I am not a fan of this wash scent. It's a strong rose that is overwhelmingly old lady, mixed with a hint of dirt. It's not the worst body wash scent ever but it's definitely not great.

Furthermore, this did nothing to alleviate minor chest breakouts and it actually made upper back breakouts worse. I was hoping the non-chemical "nature" of it wouldn't irritate my skin in that way, but it did. I wouldn't buy it again.

One of my favorite Jason body wash scents. Very strong tea rose scent in the shower, which clings for maybe a half hour and then growns very, very faint-not cloying at all. No other scent notes that I can detect-just ROSE. As with the other Jason body washes I have tried, the consistency is thick enough to shave with, and doesn't leave me with skin irritations afteward. Around $12 in the supermarket for a big 30 oz bottle, but it can be had for less if you look around on line a bit. Paraben free. I would definetly buy again-this and Jason's cranberry are my favorites!