Live Clean (Fresh Water) Moisturizing Body Wash

3.5

on 7/28/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Ehhh. It's ok. Just ok. It lathers very well but the scent is too perfumey and synthetic. Even though it doesn't *seem* to dry out my skin, it feels stripping when I'm actually in the shower. I'll move on to something else when it runs out. Which will unfortunately take a while since it comes in a very large bottle for the price.

on 2/6/2014 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This body wash made my skin itch like crazy, not sure what's in it that made this happen.

I loooooooooove this body wash.
First off, it just smells amazing, but not in an overly scented body wash. Just a light scent that will stick to you for a couple of hours.
Now for the actual product, i've seen so many body washes bragging that they were really moisturizing, but this one, just tops anything i've ever tried. It lathers up beautifully on my loofa and it mosturizes my skin just as much as an actual body lotion would.
Also, you get a lot of product with your purchase, defenetly a great price-quantity proportion.
I would recommend this product (and I already have to my friends, they love it to) in a heartbeat.
Would I buy this product again? ABSOLUTELY.

on 1/14/2011 5:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

So I'm pretty pumped about adding this to make up alley because it will be in MUA top picks in the future. This is the best simple body was i literally have EVER tried. It is organic and has no parabeans blah blah blah. It's just the best. It has a universal nice smell. I dont think anyone would find it repulsive. It FOAMS like no other. It cleans well. And my skin is smooth after wards. Like actually smooth. Even dove cream oil body wash dosnt do that. SULFATE FREE BABY :)

It is literally perfect. I cant find anything wrong with it. I feel like a legend being able to post this because it is going to be HUGE.

-high foam
-smells awesome
-cleans well
-moisturizes well
-good for your skin and the enviorment
-cruelty free.
-average price

What more could you ask for right

There is also the invigorating wash that i will buy for the gym when i need a really good clean and not so much moisture.