2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I usually LOVE the Revlon lipsticks, they're my favorite! This one was awful... I was looking for that perfect nude pink color and ended up with chunky glitter in a tube instead. There is zero color pay off. It's completely sheer with very chunky glitters. This is an awful lipstick... I do love the packaging though but that isn't enough to make it a good product. Over all, terrible.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0
from

6 years ago

I was looking for a nice nude lipstick, but instead found basically glitter in a tube for my lips. Glitter that irritates my lips after extended wear.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

The reviews are true. This is a sticky, icky glitter bomb with NO color payoff.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

3.0

7 years ago

I give the price a 2 because I was lucky enough to pick this up on sale for about 3 bucks. I give this lipstick 3 lippies, since I like the color and the texture of it, I just wish it were a little more opaque. Works great to nude out lips though. I usually wear it under NYX "beige" (even though it looks pink) lip gloss. Pretty good.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

This looks disgusting. So much glitter, which get covered my the creamy color and formula, and looks horrible.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

at 21, i finally decided i should get something that could give me a nude lip. a nude lip that i liked completely, in 1 step. i tried all the popular drugstore recommendations. soft nude, nude delight, fairest nude, there was really too many. they looked nasty and orange on me, so i would try the nearest ivory lipgloss on top. nothing made it look good. and i broke my 1 step rule anyway. by the way, i am asian and white, a light yellow girl, i understand nudes are based on skintone. i got pink sugar for free. i honestly almost didn't get it. the peach-pink top of the case made me think it was just gonna be another pink. aside from revlon's black cherry, it was the last lipstick i tried on while i was at home. i started putting it on and had one of those crappy-funny moments with myself when i saw the sparkle. you gotta be kidding me, i said to myself. i put it on though until i was content. i realized the light lip had brought out my eyes. in the early morning hours i had applied a very white-ivory-pink color to my lid, then a dusty brown-grey on my crease and higher up until i had to stop and put that same white color under my brow bone. before i bought pink sugar, i had returned that case with those two colors because i didn't think they were worth it. the white lid color had some shimmer in it. i swiped pink sugar two times on each eyelid and it actually looked really pretty. i finally realized that i was going with all these orangey-browny nudes and what i personally needed to pull off a nude lip was a peachy-pink-based nude. i'm glad my search for a nude lip color is over. maybe if i get sick of the shimmer i'll look for one without it, but for now, i'm looking foward to going out with a new look for once. it was always, almost-black lip, or natural lip, and that gets very boring. on the formula itself, i find it of good quality--very nice. revlon colorburst seems to have a good rapport with everyone. there's even a consensus that revlon makes the best drugstore lipsticks period. i would have to agree, since practically all my lipsticks are from some revlon line. try pink sugar if you truely wouldn't mind shimmer on a nude lip, and/or if you're looking for a good nude lip color! ^-^y

About reviewer (85 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

HairBlack

8 years ago

Living in Australia I have to be very satisfied with a product to purchase it, as majority of the drugstore lipsticks are $15 - $30. I didn't read any reviews before I purchased this item, instead I found myself just coming across it in my local Kmart. I swatched the lipstick to discover that it's a very sheer pink, which would be perfect to wear with a more dramatic eye, or perhaps built up with itself or other lipsticks for a more intense effect. Pink Sugar has beautiful packaging, which goes hand in hand with the beautiful shimmery lipstick. I know not not many people like this lipstick, but I do. It's so universal, there's tons of ways/looks in which this can be used, which means it definitely won't be wasted. This particular lipstick can be applied when you're on the go, with out a mirror and just need to slap a little something on. I'll be repurchasing this again for sure, I believe it's a very under-appreciated product.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0
from

8 years ago

Contrary to the general consensus, I actually like this lipstick. It is very sheer and glittery and I use it when I do a smokey eyes and want light/nude lips. Since nude looks like death on me (I'm pale) with un-pigmented lips. This works perfectly for that purpose. However, I only use it for that look and I use it kind if like a gloss. That being said I prefer other colors in the colorburst line and would probably not repurchase this particular color.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

8 years ago

Once again, I should have checked the reviews here. A very pale icy pinks with big pieces of glitter. Not a good look. Probably going to return.

About reviewer (263 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

8 years ago

Stupidest lipstick on the entire planet. Once again, Revlon produces a piece of sh*t.

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age44-55