Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo

2.7

DISODIUM LAURETH-3 SULFOSUCCINATE Cocamidopropyl betaine Water Cocamide dea Dimethicone Cetyl alcohol Glycol distearate Argania Spinosa Oil Theobroma cacao extract PANTHENOL-DL Cocos Nucifera Aloe Barbadensis Parfum Persea gratissima oil Polyquaternium-10 PEG DISTEARATE PEG-23 Stearate Dmdm hydantoin

on 12/9/2017 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This brand used to be my go-to for sulfate free shampoos and conditioners in the drugstore. Once I colored my hair it needed a little more TLC, but if you have healthy hair, this is a great suflate-free option. It also lathers like regular shampoo, which is nice. Sulfate free has come a long way :)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used this product twise,It couldnot control the frizz but my hair fall became less.my hair a silky and soft and it remained like it was but the smell would vanish I do,nt know if to use it again or not

on 2/8/2017 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Meh. Just OK - bought for about $7 at Target for my 12 year old's long, thick, slightly dry hair. Not great and not horrible - you MUST use a good conditioner afterward. We did not like the Argan Conditioner so we tried the Coconut Milk one (not the Coconut Water one) and did not like that either.

So far I am not impressed with Organix.

on 1/24/2017 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bough this shampoo along with the matching conditioner when it was on offer at Superdrug. I wanted to get something similar to my Moroccanoil Repair and I heard good things about this range so I gave it a try. it is a ver dense shampoo to the point that it is tricky to squeeze it out and it has a sort of floral smell, so at the start, I found i a bit weird. You don't need a lot but to spread it all over my scalp I tend to diluite it or it is too buttery. I have been very impressed with the results. My hair is super shiny which I didn't expect, it doesn't weigh it down at all and feels quite hydrated ( mainly thanks to the conditioner). Overall, very please with the range.

on 3/14/2017 1:07:00 AM

I'm torn. Bottom line, this is a bit drying, and I feel I have to overcompensate with conditioner to make up for the tangled feeling after shampooing, and even then, my hair still is tangly. So I have to use a detangling spray. But very few product lines leave me without tangles so this plays into why I'm torn. I have similar issues with a variety of other brands. On the positive side, I really enjoy the scent of this line. I find it really pleasant and clean smelling. Almost bordering on masculine but not really. Pretty fresh and enjoyable. Though I could see it not being a favorite for other people. I would repurchase this because the price is right and it does it's job, but there are a lot of better products out there. Plus, the bottles are cute but they become a pain in the shower due to the stiffness of the plastic for squeezing out, and I like putting my products upside-down in my shower to get the product closer to the lid for easier squeezing when it runs low, and this bottle cap doesn't really allow for that. I have to lean the shampoo and conditioner just so or they tip over. A flat cap would help that. I think this line gets a bad wrap because it's not that bad. It's not great, but it's not terrible. Buy it on sale or buy the travel size to test it.

on 3/10/2017 10:16:00 PM

The bottle is cute and it was on sale so I thought to give this shampoo a try. I heard a lot of good things about it so I had high expectations. It made my hair bouncy and added a little shine. However, my hair always felt dry after washing it so I had to put a lot of conditioner. Overall, it's an average drugstore shampoo that I wouldn't buy again.

on 12/11/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looking for my receipt so I can return this. I bought it along with a cleansing cream shampoo to alternate with. When I use that cleansing shampoo, my hair feels sooooo good; when I use this shampoo, my hair is left feeling lifeless with a ton of greasy buildup. At first I thought it was because I was washing with warm water that my scalp was producing more oil, but seeing the reviews on here I'm guessing it's just this product that's causing it.

on 11/19/2016 12:18:00 AM

It doesn't clean my fine greasy hair well. The next day after using it my scalp is itchy, my hair is limp. I love Coconut Water from Organix, but Argan oil seems to be to heavy. I'm disappointed.

on 10/8/2016 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My hair is straight, with dry ends and prone to greasiness. I think my hair was deydrated because when I have used hair oils it seems to get better - and the ogx spray in oil was amazing.

I tried this as it was half price at Superdrug but it leaves my hair in such a bad state - not only would my hair get greasy faster than normal, but it created extra tangles and static to boot. It almost felt like that desperate time i washed my hair with shower gel (dark times, i try not to think about it), with dry scratchy ends.

My boyfriend thinks its great but its a no go for me im afraid.

I used the shampoo, conditioner and mask to this. Totally disliked the whole line unfortunately. I have semi thick slightly wavy hair and my ends get pretty dry so I thought this line would help add in some moisture and shine because of the argan oil but all it did was create a really WEIRD amount of static the whole time I used this line(threw it away after I used it for a few week) it literally had my hairs sticking up in the front part of my hair line and they were swaying around with static. When I would try to comb it, it made it 10x worse. The only thing that helped my hair at the time was water and hair wax LOL. I had to use a deep intensive hair treatment just to lay my front hair back down.