OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil ShampooRenewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

2.7

DISODIUM LAURETH-3 SULFOSUCCINATE Cocamidopropyl betaine Water Cocamide dea Dimethicone Cetyl alcohol Glycol distearate Argania Spinosa Oil Theobroma cacao extract PANTHENOL-DL Cocos Nucifera Aloe Barbadensis Parfum Persea gratissima oil Polyquaternium-10 PEG DISTEARATE PEG-23 Stearate Dmdm hydantoin

on 8/13/2018 8:54:00 PM

This shampoo smells great and left my hair silky and shiny, but also caused a terrible allergic reaction. I have sensitive skin and immediately felt a burning sensation when I used this shampoo and conditioner. I washed them off quickly, but still my lips and face swelled up and I had chapped lips and angry red eczema on my neck, hands, scalp and face for days. I would advise that you stay away from this range if you have sensitive skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My shampoo bottle busted in my suitcase on the road. I bought a 3 ounce travel size for $2.50 at Walgreens. If you buy the full size at $7 for almost 20 ounces, that's not a bad price.

My hair is recovering from some abuse and gets frizzy and dry. It has also thinned out recently and has lost a lot of it's luster. I need a good moisturizing shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down, or strip it and can remove build up. It also needs to smell clean and elegant, not like a clown threw up vanilla ice cream on my head.

This did the job. I got many unusual complements on how shiny and soft my hair was. The smell is a tad bit sweet, but has a musk to it that makes it nice. The fragrance didn't last past the next morning. It wasn't as moisturizing as my current shampoo, but it gave enough. I had a little bit of trouble getting a lather, but that could of been the water in the area. The cap kept leaking after it was closed. Travelers hate leaking caps. Or it's just my curse of leaking shampoo.

Overall, I've had the same result with other drugstore shampoos, and I don't regret it. I might buy a full size if I want to switch up one day.

on 4/2/2018 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

The Australian market versions of OGX are like washing your hair in in dish detergent. The conditioners are just as bad.

on 3/31/2018 1:56:00 PM

Hi, this is my first review, anyways, I just washed my hair with the shampoo & conditioner and i’ve got some results...

My hair is very very thin, and gets usually damaged pretty fast. Anyways, I rinsed my hair with water and then I started to use the shampoo. I leaved the shampoo in the hair for 2-3 minutes and I rinsed it out with warm water, and did the same thing again. After the secound wash, I actually realized that my hair got sooo soft! I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and started with the conditioner. I leaved the conditioner in my hair for 5 minutes and rinsed it also out. My hair got softer and also shinier than usually.
After, when my got a little bit more dry, I brushed it and I saw wow, my hair is super shiny and so soft!

The smell of the two products are very nice. My skin did react to it good, like it didn’t hurt or something.
So, I recommend this product!

on 12/9/2017 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This brand used to be my go-to for sulfate free shampoos and conditioners in the drugstore. Once I colored my hair it needed a little more TLC, but if you have healthy hair, this is a great suflate-free option. It also lathers like regular shampoo, which is nice. Sulfate free has come a long way :)

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I used this product twise,It couldnot control the frizz but my hair fall became less.my hair a silky and soft and it remained like it was but the smell would vanish I do,nt know if to use it again or not

on 2/8/2017 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Meh. Just OK - bought for about $7 at Target for my 12 year old's long, thick, slightly dry hair. Not great and not horrible - you MUST use a good conditioner afterward. We did not like the Argan Conditioner so we tried the Coconut Milk one (not the Coconut Water one) and did not like that either.

So far I am not impressed with Organix.

on 1/24/2017 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bough this shampoo along with the matching conditioner when it was on offer at Superdrug. I wanted to get something similar to my Moroccanoil Repair and I heard good things about this range so I gave it a try. it is a ver dense shampoo to the point that it is tricky to squeeze it out and it has a sort of floral smell, so at the start, I found i a bit weird. You don't need a lot but to spread it all over my scalp I tend to diluite it or it is too buttery. I have been very impressed with the results. My hair is super shiny which I didn't expect, it doesn't weigh it down at all and feels quite hydrated ( mainly thanks to the conditioner). Overall, very please with the range.

on 12/11/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looking for my receipt so I can return this. I bought it along with a cleansing cream shampoo to alternate with. When I use that cleansing shampoo, my hair feels sooooo good; when I use this shampoo, my hair is left feeling lifeless with a ton of greasy buildup. At first I thought it was because I was washing with warm water that my scalp was producing more oil, but seeing the reviews on here I'm guessing it's just this product that's causing it.

on 11/19/2016 12:18:00 AM

It doesn't clean my fine greasy hair well. The next day after using it my scalp is itchy, my hair is limp. I love Coconut Water from Organix, but Argan oil seems to be to heavy. I'm disappointed.