Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo

2.6

DISODIUM LAURETH-3 SULFOSUCCINATE Cocamidopropyl betaine Water Cocamide dea Dimethicone Cetyl alcohol Glycol distearate Argania Spinosa Oil Theobroma cacao extract PANTHENOL-DL Cocos Nucifera Aloe Barbadensis Parfum Persea gratissima oil Polyquaternium-10 PEG DISTEARATE PEG-23 Stearate Dmdm hydantoin

on 12/11/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looking for my receipt so I can return this. I bought it along with a cleansing cream shampoo to alternate with. When I use that cleansing shampoo, my hair feels sooooo good; when I use this shampoo, my hair is left feeling lifeless with a ton of greasy buildup. At first I thought it was because I was washing with warm water that my scalp was producing more oil, but seeing the reviews on here I'm guessing it's just this product that's causing it.

on 11/19/2016 12:18:00 AM

It doesn't clean my fine greasy hair well. The next day after using it my scalp is itchy, my hair is limp. I love Coconut Water from Organix, but Argan oil seems to be to heavy. I'm disappointed.

on 10/8/2016 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My hair is straight, with dry ends and prone to greasiness. I think my hair was deydrated because when I have used hair oils it seems to get better - and the ogx spray in oil was amazing.

I tried this as it was half price at Superdrug but it leaves my hair in such a bad state - not only would my hair get greasy faster than normal, but it created extra tangles and static to boot. It almost felt like that desperate time i washed my hair with shower gel (dark times, i try not to think about it), with dry scratchy ends.

My boyfriend thinks its great but its a no go for me im afraid.

I used the shampoo, conditioner and mask to this. Totally disliked the whole line unfortunately. I have semi thick slightly wavy hair and my ends get pretty dry so I thought this line would help add in some moisture and shine because of the argan oil but all it did was create a really WEIRD amount of static the whole time I used this line(threw it away after I used it for a few week) it literally had my hairs sticking up in the front part of my hair line and they were swaying around with static. When I would try to comb it, it made it 10x worse. The only thing that helped my hair at the time was water and hair wax LOL. I had to use a deep intensive hair treatment just to lay my front hair back down.

on 7/27/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a good shampoo . I have been using high end brand names-Redken, Wen, and I am impressed with this. My hair was not stripped when I washed and the conditioner was good too. My hair was soft, shiny, and stayed clean for a few days. I know someone with great hair and the shampoo used to get that gorgeous head of hair that way was Organix Tea Tree Mint. I will try that one too!

on 7/26/2016 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Background: My hair is medium, Asian straight, non-virgin, prone to breakage and tangles and has scratchy split-ends. I've always wanted to try Organix shampoos (especially the Tsubaki one!) and got my hands on a double-sized bottle for $5.

The shampoo is very thick and rich - it's almost like putting a hair masque on but it's shampoo! The smell is very sophisticated too. The first time I rinsed it from my hair, I could noticeably FEEL the tangles being washed out with the product. Lathering up normally puts my hair in knots, but not after using this. It was instantly soft and smooth in the shower. I was hooked from that moment on.

My hair does require conditioner, so I've been pairing this shampoo with my all time holy grail It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner and combing out my hair while wet. During the daytime my hair is so friggin' soft, I can't help but twirl it in my fingers all day. It's like touching real silk.

Price-wise, I got it at a good deal. I try not to go overboard with spending serious coin on makeup AND bath goods. This product lives up to its promises though, so I don't mind.

on 7/21/2016 5:14:00 AM

i think argan oil is amazing and i love using it i mainly got influenced from this great review on the product that i found very helpful and i think you should check it out https://www.mapleholistics.com/products/hair-care/argan-oil-shampoo/

Oily roots dry ends and damaged hair. This shampoo didn't do any good. I use it daily and leaves my hair in a frizzy decent state. Was expecting much more for the price. If you have my type of hair check the catwalk moisturize oatmeal and honey, my hair was really soft back then when I used that stuff.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This shampoo is organic and very healthy for your hair. I was losing my hair and this product saved me. Great shampoo. the after odor is also very refreshing. I highly recommend this argan organic oil shampoo, you can find it in most drug stores over the counter. Totally worth it! time to treat yourself right. Also the price is not bad at all.

on 7/11/2016 6:09:00 AM

i think this is a great shampoo and i love the review. when i was doing research i came across this review that was very helpful for me. check it out https://www.mapleholistics.com/products/hair-care/argan-oil-shampoo/