Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

2.7

DISODIUM LAURETH-3 SULFOSUCCINATE Cocamidopropyl betaine Water Cocamide dea Dimethicone Cetyl alcohol Glycol distearate Argania Spinosa Oil Theobroma cacao extract PANTHENOL-DL Cocos Nucifera Aloe Barbadensis Parfum Persea gratissima oil Polyquaternium-10 PEG DISTEARATE PEG-23 Stearate Dmdm hydantoin

on 7/27/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a good shampoo . I have been using high end brand names-Redken, Wen, and I am impressed with this. My hair was not stripped when I washed and the conditioner was good too. My hair was soft, shiny, and stayed clean for a few days. I know someone with great hair and the shampoo used to get that gorgeous head of hair that way was Organix Tea Tree Mint. I will try that one too!

on 7/26/2016 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Background: My hair is medium, Asian straight, non-virgin, prone to breakage and tangles and has scratchy split-ends. I've always wanted to try Organix shampoos (especially the Tsubaki one!) and got my hands on a double-sized bottle for $5.

The shampoo is very thick and rich - it's almost like putting a hair masque on but it's shampoo! The smell is very sophisticated too. The first time I rinsed it from my hair, I could noticeably FEEL the tangles being washed out with the product. Lathering up normally puts my hair in knots, but not after using this. It was instantly soft and smooth in the shower. I was hooked from that moment on.

My hair does require conditioner, so I've been pairing this shampoo with my all time holy grail It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner and combing out my hair while wet. During the daytime my hair is so friggin' soft, I can't help but twirl it in my fingers all day. It's like touching real silk.

Price-wise, I got it at a good deal. I try not to go overboard with spending serious coin on makeup AND bath goods. This product lives up to its promises though, so I don't mind.

To Read all 192 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/21/2016 5:14:00 AM

i think argan oil is amazing and i love using it i mainly got influenced from this great review on the product that i found very helpful and i think you should check it out https://www.mapleholistics.com/products/hair-care/argan-oil-shampoo/

Oily roots dry ends and damaged hair. This shampoo didn't do any good. I use it daily and leaves my hair in a frizzy decent state. Was expecting much more for the price. If you have my type of hair check the catwalk moisturize oatmeal and honey, my hair was really soft back then when I used that stuff.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This shampoo is organic and very healthy for your hair. I was losing my hair and this product saved me. Great shampoo. the after odor is also very refreshing. I highly recommend this argan organic oil shampoo, you can find it in most drug stores over the counter. Totally worth it! time to treat yourself right. Also the price is not bad at all.

on 7/11/2016 6:09:00 AM

i think this is a great shampoo and i love the review. when i was doing research i came across this review that was very helpful for me. check it out https://www.mapleholistics.com/products/hair-care/argan-oil-shampoo/

LoVe. Smells great. Thick and rich. Not watered down. (Like their conditioner counterpart). Because it's sulfate free, you pretty much have to shampoo twice, but I don't mind. Leaves my hair nice. Price is decent. Sometimes Ulta runs bogo sales.

Very 'meh' product, dried out my hair a little. I have oily roots and dry ends; my hair is by default decent though, it's shiny and I don't get any frizz or split ends and even then I don't really like this, it doesn't make my hair soft at all. It definitely costs too much for its quality, there are shampoos that cost way less and do the same or even better. I was looking for a substitute for my eruca shampoo which ran out and I haven't been able to find locally after I moved overseas, unfortunately this isn't it.

I tried the conditioner too and it didn't condition my hair much, the ends were still dry. The treatment doesn't work that well either. I mean, I have the kind of hair that's okay without conditioner or treatments and even I feel like it's way inadequate. Immediately went back to my herbal essences conditioner, which is much cheaper and WAY better. Luckily I'd only gotten the trial sizes though, would've been such a huge waste of money if I got the full sizes.

on 3/22/2016 5:05:00 PM

Such a disappointment for my hair. Gave it a 3 because it smells really good. It might be good for those who already have nice hair.

on 3/12/2016 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a shampoo for people looking for sulphate free, its not incredible but i like how it washes my hair and doesn't strip it. I am half way through the bottle and its doing me well.

Popular Shampoos