Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil shampoo
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo

2.6

DISODIUM LAURETH-3 SULFOSUCCINATE Cocamidopropyl betaine Water Cocamide dea Dimethicone Cetyl alcohol Glycol distearate Argania Spinosa Oil Theobroma cacao extract PANTHENOL-DL Cocos Nucifera Aloe Barbadensis Parfum Persea gratissima oil Polyquaternium-10 PEG DISTEARATE PEG-23 Stearate Dmdm hydantoin

on 3/14/2017 1:07:00 AM

I'm torn. Bottom line, this is a bit drying, and I feel I have to overcompensate with conditioner to make up for the tangled feeling after shampooing, and even then, my hair still is tangly. So I have to use a detangling spray. But very few product lines leave me without tangles so this plays into why I'm torn. I have similar issues with a variety of other brands. On the positive side, I really enjoy the scent of this line. I find it really pleasant and clean smelling. Almost bordering on masculine but not really. Pretty fresh and enjoyable. Though I could see it not being a favorite for other people. I would repurchase this because the price is right and it does it's job, but there are a lot of better products out there. Plus, the bottles are cute but they become a pain in the shower due to the stiffness of the plastic for squeezing out, and I like putting my products upside-down in my shower to get the product closer to the lid for easier squeezing when it runs low, and this bottle cap doesn't really allow for that. I have to lean the shampoo and conditioner just so or they tip over. A flat cap would help that. I think this line gets a bad wrap because it's not that bad. It's not great, but it's not terrible. Buy it on sale or buy the travel size to test it.

on 3/10/2017 10:16:00 PM

The bottle is cute and it was on sale so I thought to give this shampoo a try. I heard a lot of good things about it so I had high expectations. It made my hair bouncy and added a little shine. However, my hair always felt dry after washing it so I had to put a lot of conditioner. Overall, it's an average drugstore shampoo that I wouldn't buy again.

on 2/8/2017 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Meh. Just OK - bought for about $7 at Target for my 12 year old's long, thick, slightly dry hair. Not great and not horrible - you MUST use a good conditioner afterward. We did not like the Argan Conditioner so we tried the Coconut Milk one (not the Coconut Water one) and did not like that either.

So far I am not impressed with Organix.

on 1/24/2017 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I bough this shampoo along with the matching conditioner when it was on offer at Superdrug. I wanted to get something similar to my Moroccanoil Repair and I heard good things about this range so I gave it a try. it is a ver dense shampoo to the point that it is tricky to squeeze it out and it has a sort of floral smell, so at the start, I found i a bit weird. You don't need a lot but to spread it all over my scalp I tend to diluite it or it is too buttery. I have been very impressed with the results. My hair is super shiny which I didn't expect, it doesn't weigh it down at all and feels quite hydrated ( mainly thanks to the conditioner). Overall, very please with the range.

on 12/11/2016 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Looking for my receipt so I can return this. I bought it along with a cleansing cream shampoo to alternate with. When I use that cleansing shampoo, my hair feels sooooo good; when I use this shampoo, my hair is left feeling lifeless with a ton of greasy buildup. At first I thought it was because I was washing with warm water that my scalp was producing more oil, but seeing the reviews on here I'm guessing it's just this product that's causing it.

on 11/19/2016 12:18:00 AM

It doesn't clean my fine greasy hair well. The next day after using it my scalp is itchy, my hair is limp. I love Coconut Water from Organix, but Argan oil seems to be to heavy. I'm disappointed.

on 10/8/2016 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My hair is straight, with dry ends and prone to greasiness. I think my hair was deydrated because when I have used hair oils it seems to get better - and the ogx spray in oil was amazing.

I tried this as it was half price at Superdrug but it leaves my hair in such a bad state - not only would my hair get greasy faster than normal, but it created extra tangles and static to boot. It almost felt like that desperate time i washed my hair with shower gel (dark times, i try not to think about it), with dry scratchy ends.

My boyfriend thinks its great but its a no go for me im afraid.

I used the shampoo, conditioner and mask to this. Totally disliked the whole line unfortunately. I have semi thick slightly wavy hair and my ends get pretty dry so I thought this line would help add in some moisture and shine because of the argan oil but all it did was create a really WEIRD amount of static the whole time I used this line(threw it away after I used it for a few week) it literally had my hairs sticking up in the front part of my hair line and they were swaying around with static. When I would try to comb it, it made it 10x worse. The only thing that helped my hair at the time was water and hair wax LOL. I had to use a deep intensive hair treatment just to lay my front hair back down.

on 7/27/2016 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is a good shampoo . I have been using high end brand names-Redken, Wen, and I am impressed with this. My hair was not stripped when I washed and the conditioner was good too. My hair was soft, shiny, and stayed clean for a few days. I know someone with great hair and the shampoo used to get that gorgeous head of hair that way was Organix Tea Tree Mint. I will try that one too!

on 7/26/2016 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Background: My hair is medium, Asian straight, non-virgin, prone to breakage and tangles and has scratchy split-ends. I've always wanted to try Organix shampoos (especially the Tsubaki one!) and got my hands on a double-sized bottle for $5.

The shampoo is very thick and rich - it's almost like putting a hair masque on but it's shampoo! The smell is very sophisticated too. The first time I rinsed it from my hair, I could noticeably FEEL the tangles being washed out with the product. Lathering up normally puts my hair in knots, but not after using this. It was instantly soft and smooth in the shower. I was hooked from that moment on.

My hair does require conditioner, so I've been pairing this shampoo with my all time holy grail It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner and combing out my hair while wet. During the daytime my hair is so friggin' soft, I can't help but twirl it in my fingers all day. It's like touching real silk.

Price-wise, I got it at a good deal. I try not to go overboard with spending serious coin on makeup AND bath goods. This product lives up to its promises though, so I don't mind.

Popular Shampoos