Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 11/19/2009 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This stuff all but stopped the flaking on my nails, It didn't bleach the yellow staining, but it has hardened my nails to the point they don't flex all the time, however they are a touch brittle and my cuticle is now impossible to push back. It has become explosion proof.

On the whole, I like the product. I did pay attn to how it is to be used, you paint one or two coats on per day for a week.

You have to have naked nails to do it, and it sinks in, doesn't look polished at all.

I don't want to do another treatment for fear of my nails getting too brittle. One tiny flake since I did this almost 2.5 weeks ago.

I will probably use this up over time as needed and it was a good purchase. I put yes for rebuying, but that will take a long time, since I won't redo the treatment too often for fear of having a shattered nail (which sometimes happens with hardening products)

EDITED TO ADD: Its been a couple of weeks since my one week long treatment period. I've purposefully left my nails naked to see how this goes. Nor have I repeated the treatment.

Staining all gone (probably the nail stuff here, but also just leaving them naked)

Flaking is back again, on my worst nail, (right index) but nothing elsewhere, and even though a big flake occurred 2 days ago, this is still not as bad as before.

I plan to buy a glass file, and see if that helps a bit, and start applying polish again. Even if this is all the progress I'll see from one weeks treatment it's been worth it.

Recommended.

I read the reviews and had to try it for myself. I have pretty flimsy nails that start to snap off and peel if they get more than a quarter inch long. I got the Strong Results and applied it 2X a day for 5 days. My nails grew and felt much stronger. The real test would be painting them and seeing what happened after a few days. So I gave myself a french manicure that lasted a week with no cracking or peeling, WOW. My nails continued to grow and when I removed my polish tonight, they still felt strong and I actually had to file them back because they were getting TOO long. This is the first product I have ever used that has given me this kind of results. I got compliments on my nails last week for the first time in a long, long time. I am going to use the Strong Results again for a few days before I put on more polish to make sure they stay strong and then use it on the backs and cuticles while they are polished. Hurray, I have long nails again!! Thanks everyone for the great tip.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is awesome! Makes my nails actually grow faster.Also makes them stronger.Great product.I'm on my 3rd bottle.

on 6/1/2004 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have weak nails, that always split, crack, and break. I used this for 7 days in a row, and my nails were much harder and longer. I use all the time and my nails are much longer and stronger than they were. It really works. I've never had long nails before, my so happy! :) I give it an A+++ Go buy some if you have weak nails!

on 1/14/2003 3:38:00 PM

Don't have TOO much experience with nail conditioners, but I like this one a lot! This is a clear solution that brushes on to nails and absorbs almost instantly - no mess! Within 3 or 4 days, my nails LOOKED healthier. They were pinker, with whiter tips, and were smoother and softer - no ridges or bumps. Didn't completely prevent broken and peeling nails, but certainly helped a lot, and would probably do more with more continuous use. I think this is discontinued, but if you can find it, I think it is worth it.

Popular Treatments