Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 4/4/2011 2:25:00 PM

Funniest thing about this product is I'd bought it at least 5 years ago based off reviews fromt he web and didn't use it correctly or long enough (2-4 weeks) and so I tossed it. Too bad I didn't know what I had, I could have had lovely nails all the sooner! Most recently, I bought this on ebay after seeing it in a nail care routine tutorial on youtube from linda165 (youtube search:My Nail Care+ Basic French Manicure)As with all nail products (biotin,gelatin, cuticle oil, etc) I am likely abusing/over using this. I am a recpetionist and apply this liberally several time (like 18+) over the 8 hr work day. I just keep it at my desk and apply all the time under my nails and along cuticles as the OPI Axxium gel grows out, pretty much anywhere raw unpolished nail is exposed so it can soak in. Every time I was my hands this is the first thing to go on after then cuticle oil then hand lotion. It really helps to adhere the skin to the nail. I used to get substantial nail growth but it would never adhere to the nailbed, and my nail line was always at the same point regardless of nail growth. Not anymore. This stuff smells like a chocolate or licorice concentrate but it fades away and the results are worth the gross smell. just keep with it and you'll notice the wuality of growth is so much better than before. The only thing negative (besides the initial smell) is the packaging which has since been redone - but my old rounded style bottle - again purchased from ebay - the new style is square and likely fixed - but I twisted mine too tight when closing it and snapped off the top - while it still twisted closed it leaked out all over my purse. So yeah - be gentle hahaha

on 3/27/2009 7:03:00 AM

This is the only nail treatment that actually worked for my brittle nails. I had tried a lot of products before (inluding Mavala Scientifique) which worsened my nails due to formaldehyde content. After one week of using Avon Strong Results, my nails are stronger, shiner, with no cracks!

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

I've always had one cracked nail. It would always split as soon as it got even the tiniest bit past the skin part. None of my other nails had a split, but they were extremely thin and always peeling at the tips. They almost never grew long, or even medium. They'd always split or chip on the edges and I'd have to cut to avoid scratching the hell out of myself or getting them caught when I run my fingers through my hair. NOT SINCE I'VE STARTED USING THIS STUFF! My nails still arn't long, but they are medium, and getting there after ordering this back in August. I use it once a month as it's supposed to be used, and a few other times during the month if it looks like I need to. After using this for the whole treatment period, it leaves my cuticals kind of dry, so I follow up for a few days afterward with the solar oil. That's alright, and fixes my cuticals, but this has totally changed my nails for the better. Will deffinitely buy this again.

on 8/5/2006 10:43:00 PM

This stuff seems to seep into the nails and disappear. After several days (I'd say over a week) of regular usage, it does seem to help. I have week, bendy nails prone to splitting and chipping, and this stuff keeps them more or less intact as long as I use it. BUT you can't wear anything else on your nails so it's a trade off. Super cheap and better than most nail "strengtheners" I've tried that are more like clear nail polish and don't help.

Well, looks like I'm in the vast minority on this product. Upon using this product I found that it dried out my nails and made them very brittle. Everytime I would use this, the day after I would break a nail. At first I thought it was a fluke. Then I looked at the ingredients and the main ingredient in this was Alcohol. So, that could explain why it made my nails brittle & very dry. Wish it worked for me, but it won't, so no repurchase.

on 3/18/2005 7:55:00 AM

Ok, I have been using this off and on, not too pleased. The color of my nails improved, but I was not convinced that it was doing anything to make them harder or stronger...until last night, when my husband noticed them...let me just say he could tell a difference, and he liked it, and I'm hooked on this stuff now :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a strange product. The smell is unbearable - worse than NP remover! But the brush is a short, little one, making the clear liquid easy to apply. I suppose my nails appear harder, but the smell is to overbearing. Just based on that, I don't recommend this.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best nail strengtheners I've used. It doesn't just sit on top of my nails, but it actually penetrates them and makes them stronger. It really works!

on 5/6/2003 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read about this on epinions.com and the rave reviews there just meant I had to try it! In a week, it really does improve your nails. You can't lose with this Avon treatment!

Popular Treatments