Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.6

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 10/12/2016 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just wanted to say that as far as hardening products go, it has significantly hardened my nails.

The type of nails that I have are breaking, peeling, even bending nails that are very see through and not even translucent.

To really get this product in action, it is best to rub it into the nail and massage your cuticles to get your blood circulation going.

Also, I noticed that since using this product after applying cuticle oil and cuticle cream, it gives a nice hard layer over the nail to prevent further breakage and actually has made my nails grow longer than they ever usually do.

For all of my life I have always had "man hands" basically hands that have very little nails on them, by little I mean close to none. They would always break, split, and peel. Since using this, my finger nails are for once starting to look beautiful again.

Would definitely buy again.

I try to make most of my beauty product purchases based on good reviews or if it is on sale I will buy it to try it.
This nail treatment got good reviews on here as well as the Avon site, but I did not like it at all.I thought it was cool how it just "absorbed" into my nail, but now I am thinking it just evaporated because it did absolutly nothing for my nails. It smells like coco or something. Maybe it will work for someone who already has nice nails, but it did not help me grow mine out.

I cannot believe how my nails have improved after using this product. I really should have taken a before pic so I could post proof of the results. In July of 2008, I removed the silk wraps which I had worn on my nails for most of my adult life. After removing the wraps, my nails were a mess... weak, peeling, cracking. I also have ridges on many of my nails, and they would invariably crack at the ridge at the tip of the nail.

In the past year, I've tried every nail strengthener, you name it I used it. This stuff is honestly the ONLY thing that has worked for me.

The only drawback -- you cannot apply this product over nail polish. I guess that's a small price to pay for having naturally strong nails. I plan to continue to use Strong Results for the rest of June, and then I hope to resume polishing my (longer, stronger) nails.

This is the best nail treatment I have tried. I had acrylic nails removed and immediately started using this product twice per day. I can't believe how much better my nails are.

on 10/21/2005 2:48:00 PM

I love it!!! This is the first product that really helped my weak nais. Over the years I tried almost everything, supplements, professional manicures, dermatologist, artificial nails, nail strenghteners 10 times more expensive than this... I don`t even remember why I bought this product as I almost gave up hope. I noticed a difference after only a few days and after a month I was hooked. For the first time I can wear my nails bare and they don`t break or peel. They are much stronger and look better too.
For $2.5O it is a bargain.

on 10/8/2005 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This one is for my Mom. I am a rep and my Mom was looking(like her whole life) for a product that would strengthen her nails. She has paper thin nails that split all the time. She hates nail polish and has tried every iol, cream, and pill out there. I got this for her due to the reviews. After two weeks of religious use, once in the morning and once at night, she had nails!! No joke here, she actually had to cut them down.....wow! She said the tell EVERYONE about this product.

on 10/8/2005 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ok I really like this stuff, its a nail conditioner and it absorbs right into the nail. I love the smell of this product, it smells like cocoa, but if u smell it right out of the bottle it has a perfume scent to it.My nails look so much better after i use it, and it makes my nails feel smooth and soft on the surface. I've only been using it a few days so its to soon to tell if its making them strong or longer just yet but i'll keep u updated.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using Avon Strong Results Length & Strength Complex for years and it is the best nail product out there. I especially like that they redesigned the bottle so that it will fit in your hand better. You're supposed to use this on on bare nails twice a day for a week. But I like to have my nails painted all the time, so I just run this over my cuticles and it still helps!

Love this stuff... this is the first time I've used a nail strengthener that actually worked! I also like that you put it on and it soaks into your nails instantly. You don't have to fuss with it like it's a polish.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love that this isn't a polish so I don't have to take time out of my life everyday to wait for it to dry. It's a liquid that soaks into your nails instantly. I saw results after only a few days and it smells nice (compared to most other nail products) The bottle is cute but the cap never really gets tight enough so be careful with it being loose. I would definitly buy this again and again. In fact, I will probably buy a few of these to add to christmas gifts.