Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 3/20/2005 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so glad I found this product! Avon's Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex does an AMAZING job at conditioning and strengthing nails. Once applied, the product actually absorbs into the nails - no thick build up that requires removing after seven days. This isn't a polish, more of a light oil consistency. Nails instantly look much healthier and smoother. With continued use, nails become noticably stronger. I much prefer this over OPI Nail Envy. People are always complimenting me on my hands and nails.

on 6/1/2004 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have weak nails, that always split, crack, and break. I used this for 7 days in a row, and my nails were much harder and longer. I use all the time and my nails are much longer and stronger than they were. It really works. I've never had long nails before, my so happy! :) I give it an A+++ Go buy some if you have weak nails!

Popular Treatments