Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 11/19/2009 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This stuff all but stopped the flaking on my nails, It didn't bleach the yellow staining, but it has hardened my nails to the point they don't flex all the time, however they are a touch brittle and my cuticle is now impossible to push back. It has become explosion proof.

On the whole, I like the product. I did pay attn to how it is to be used, you paint one or two coats on per day for a week.

You have to have naked nails to do it, and it sinks in, doesn't look polished at all.

I don't want to do another treatment for fear of my nails getting too brittle. One tiny flake since I did this almost 2.5 weeks ago.

I will probably use this up over time as needed and it was a good purchase. I put yes for rebuying, but that will take a long time, since I won't redo the treatment too often for fear of having a shattered nail (which sometimes happens with hardening products)

EDITED TO ADD: Its been a couple of weeks since my one week long treatment period. I've purposefully left my nails naked to see how this goes. Nor have I repeated the treatment.

Staining all gone (probably the nail stuff here, but also just leaving them naked)

Flaking is back again, on my worst nail, (right index) but nothing elsewhere, and even though a big flake occurred 2 days ago, this is still not as bad as before.

I plan to buy a glass file, and see if that helps a bit, and start applying polish again. Even if this is all the progress I'll see from one weeks treatment it's been worth it.

Recommended.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best nail strengtheners I've used. It doesn't just sit on top of my nails, but it actually penetrates them and makes them stronger. It really works!

Popular Treatments