Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

I try to make most of my beauty product purchases based on good reviews or if it is on sale I will buy it to try it.
This nail treatment got good reviews on here as well as the Avon site, but I did not like it at all.I thought it was cool how it just "absorbed" into my nail, but now I am thinking it just evaporated because it did absolutly nothing for my nails. It smells like coco or something. Maybe it will work for someone who already has nice nails, but it did not help me grow mine out.

on 10/1/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i work a lot with water and my nails have never been any good. See the reviews, I bought this and it just made my nails worse. My nails never peeled off or chipped this easy or bent to those shapes. It took me a month after I stopped using this product for my nails to get back to a little healthier state.

on 8/27/2007 5:24:00 AM

I have very soft nails that grow slowly, bend easily and split from the side. I've tried a few strengtheners but don't like the polish type ones as I don't generally wear polish on my finger nails (tendency to chew it off!!). anway I decided to give this a go from the reviews here and got some. Avon website was doing B1G1F but is generally around 4 anyway [for 12mls]. I got 2 bottles from ebay for 1.
painted my nails twice daily for a week and so far my nails definitely feel a lot stronger, they don't bend as easily. the instructions say to paint daily for 7 days but am not sure when you can restart! you can't use polish when applying it but that's fine for me.
it applies easily, although the brush is too small, and dries quickly. I like the fact you don't have to spend ages rubbing it in and it leaves no residue. I don't particularly like the smell but it doesn't linger and there don't appear to be too many nasties in the formula. it does leave nails a little dry but I usually follow up with some cuticle oil.
Ingredients are aqua, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, parfum, triethanolamine, isobutyral, citric acid, tartaric acid, xanthum gum, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed soy protein , diamond powder, ehyl- methyl and propyl- parabens.
bottle will last ages and at the cheap price is worth a try. will update in a few weeks.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This past winter my nails started to chip and peel. I bought this and applied it 2X a day for a week and it does help protect and strengthen the nail. You cannot use nail polish over this. So what I do now is use alternate this for 5 days and then wear nail polish for 7 days. I also will apply this to the back of the nail when I wear nail polish and find it to be very helpful. If your nails are really bad, try two coats of this 2X a day front and back of nail.

on 10/8/2005 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ok I really like this stuff, its a nail conditioner and it absorbs right into the nail. I love the smell of this product, it smells like cocoa, but if u smell it right out of the bottle it has a perfume scent to it.My nails look so much better after i use it, and it makes my nails feel smooth and soft on the surface. I've only been using it a few days so its to soon to tell if its making them strong or longer just yet but i'll keep u updated.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is awesome! Makes my nails actually grow faster.Also makes them stronger.Great product.I'm on my 3rd bottle.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using Avon Strong Results Length & Strength Complex for years and it is the best nail product out there. I especially like that they redesigned the bottle so that it will fit in your hand better. You're supposed to use this on on bare nails twice a day for a week. But I like to have my nails painted all the time, so I just run this over my cuticles and it still helps!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love that this isn't a polish so I don't have to take time out of my life everyday to wait for it to dry. It's a liquid that soaks into your nails instantly. I saw results after only a few days and it smells nice (compared to most other nail products) The bottle is cute but the cap never really gets tight enough so be careful with it being loose. I would definitly buy this again and again. In fact, I will probably buy a few of these to add to christmas gifts.

on 9/11/2002 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wow! This stuff really works to strenghten my nails and help prevent peeling & cracking. Usually, I have pretty strong and flexible natural nails that grow like weeds. But every once in a while, they go through a phase of snapping off suddenly or peeling on the sides. My mom gave me this Avon nail product, which is formulated with diamond dust (gotta love that!) to strengthen nails. Labels reads: "This intensive formulda, with alpha hydroxy acid, conditions and decreases dryness. Visibly improves the appearance of nails in 7 days," if used twice daily. You cannot use nail polish while using this, however, as it won't be able to penetrate your nails. This formula also contains panthenol, smells nice and sinks into the nails. If you have problem nails, check this out.

Popular Treatments