Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

I cannot believe how my nails have improved after using this product. I really should have taken a before pic so I could post proof of the results. In July of 2008, I removed the silk wraps which I had worn on my nails for most of my adult life. After removing the wraps, my nails were a mess... weak, peeling, cracking. I also have ridges on many of my nails, and they would invariably crack at the ridge at the tip of the nail.

In the past year, I've tried every nail strengthener, you name it I used it. This stuff is honestly the ONLY thing that has worked for me.

The only drawback -- you cannot apply this product over nail polish. I guess that's a small price to pay for having naturally strong nails. I plan to continue to use Strong Results for the rest of June, and then I hope to resume polishing my (longer, stronger) nails.

on 3/20/2009 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

day 2 of using this product, will use 2x/day for a week and will update on the outcome. I have not ever had nail tips/fake nails - my nails are a mess, because i wash my hands and wear vinyl gloves for work,nails are peeling/splittling constantly. there was a product by loreal call 10 day stronger nails, it was cheap and it worked, but sadly is no longer available. since then i have used everything: all of the sally hensen treatemnt, nail envy by opi, china glaze, revlon calcium nail treatment, nail tec, orly nail treatment, pretty much any nail treatment one can buy at rite aid or ulta, as appearex, and hair/nail vitamins. I even went to whole foods and used their "organic" nail polish treatment. despite all of this the peeling, breaking, splitting continues.

as mentioned in prior in post this is more like a nail oil than polish, the smell in the bottle is strong, but it dries non-sticky and odorlfree. More to come in a few days

UPDATE: It has been 4 days since I started, happy to report no new peeling, the white tips of my nails look brighter to

on 12/9/2008 2:47:00 PM

This stuff is absolutely fabulous. After years of wearing acrylic nails I gave them up but am still suffering the consequences. At times my nails are very soft and break easily, other times they are dry and brittle. This is the only formula I have tried where I have seen a noticeable (and quick) improvement in the condition and length of my nails. I have tried several Sally Hansen products as well as OPI's Nail Envy and both were disappointing. In just a week my nails were stronger, longer and healthier looking. The price can't be beat. A must have!

on 1/21/2008 3:36:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING out there for thin, weak, peeling nails and nothing has worked except for this stuff. I thought it was going to be like an enamel but it's not. It's a liquid that absorbs into your nail. I am STUNNED at how hard my nails are. I cant stress enough how thin my nails use to be.

I recently had acrylics on & so the bottom half of my nails are SUPER thin from the acrylics & even that part of my nail bed are super hard now. I cant wait till my nails are completely grown out & the thrashed part from the acrylics is completely gone.

I couldnt be happier and recommend anyone to try this. Just try it.

Nothing has ever worked on my extremely soft and peeling nails until this stuff. I cannot believe a little $6 bottle of Avon could work like this. Not only have my nails stopped peeling but they are MUCH stronger and I am now able to grow them out. This stuff isn't a polish although it comes in a bottle w/ a brush. It's a treatment that sinks in, you use it twice daily. I've got a pic in my profile after using it only two weeks but I can tell you after week three, I am now hooked on the stuff and will continuously buy over and over

on 6/1/2004 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have weak nails, that always split, crack, and break. I used this for 7 days in a row, and my nails were much harder and longer. I use all the time and my nails are much longer and stronger than they were. It really works. I've never had long nails before, my so happy! :) I give it an A+++ Go buy some if you have weak nails!

on 7/26/2003 1:45:00 AM

THE best nail strengthener - My nails would always chip when they started growing out. But after only a week of using this product I started seeing results. Now my nails stay long for weeks.

Popular Treatments