Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

I cannot believe how my nails have improved after using this product. I really should have taken a before pic so I could post proof of the results. In July of 2008, I removed the silk wraps which I had worn on my nails for most of my adult life. After removing the wraps, my nails were a mess... weak, peeling, cracking. I also have ridges on many of my nails, and they would invariably crack at the ridge at the tip of the nail.

In the past year, I've tried every nail strengthener, you name it I used it. This stuff is honestly the ONLY thing that has worked for me.

The only drawback -- you cannot apply this product over nail polish. I guess that's a small price to pay for having naturally strong nails. I plan to continue to use Strong Results for the rest of June, and then I hope to resume polishing my (longer, stronger) nails.

on 3/27/2009 7:03:00 AM

This is the only nail treatment that actually worked for my brittle nails. I had tried a lot of products before (inluding Mavala Scientifique) which worsened my nails due to formaldehyde content. After one week of using Avon Strong Results, my nails are stronger, shiner, with no cracks!

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

I've always had one cracked nail. It would always split as soon as it got even the tiniest bit past the skin part. None of my other nails had a split, but they were extremely thin and always peeling at the tips. They almost never grew long, or even medium. They'd always split or chip on the edges and I'd have to cut to avoid scratching the hell out of myself or getting them caught when I run my fingers through my hair. NOT SINCE I'VE STARTED USING THIS STUFF! My nails still arn't long, but they are medium, and getting there after ordering this back in August. I use it once a month as it's supposed to be used, and a few other times during the month if it looks like I need to. After using this for the whole treatment period, it leaves my cuticals kind of dry, so I follow up for a few days afterward with the solar oil. That's alright, and fixes my cuticals, but this has totally changed my nails for the better. Will deffinitely buy this again.

on 8/27/2007 5:24:00 AM

I have very soft nails that grow slowly, bend easily and split from the side. I've tried a few strengtheners but don't like the polish type ones as I don't generally wear polish on my finger nails (tendency to chew it off!!). anway I decided to give this a go from the reviews here and got some. Avon website was doing B1G1F but is generally around 4 anyway [for 12mls]. I got 2 bottles from ebay for 1.
painted my nails twice daily for a week and so far my nails definitely feel a lot stronger, they don't bend as easily. the instructions say to paint daily for 7 days but am not sure when you can restart! you can't use polish when applying it but that's fine for me.
it applies easily, although the brush is too small, and dries quickly. I like the fact you don't have to spend ages rubbing it in and it leaves no residue. I don't particularly like the smell but it doesn't linger and there don't appear to be too many nasties in the formula. it does leave nails a little dry but I usually follow up with some cuticle oil.
Ingredients are aqua, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, parfum, triethanolamine, isobutyral, citric acid, tartaric acid, xanthum gum, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed soy protein , diamond powder, ehyl- methyl and propyl- parabens.
bottle will last ages and at the cheap price is worth a try. will update in a few weeks.

on 10/8/2005 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This one is for my Mom. I am a rep and my Mom was looking(like her whole life) for a product that would strengthen her nails. She has paper thin nails that split all the time. She hates nail polish and has tried every iol, cream, and pill out there. I got this for her due to the reviews. After two weeks of religious use, once in the morning and once at night, she had nails!! No joke here, she actually had to cut them down.....wow! She said the tell EVERYONE about this product.

Nothing has ever worked on my extremely soft and peeling nails until this stuff. I cannot believe a little $6 bottle of Avon could work like this. Not only have my nails stopped peeling but they are MUCH stronger and I am now able to grow them out. This stuff isn't a polish although it comes in a bottle w/ a brush. It's a treatment that sinks in, you use it twice daily. I've got a pic in my profile after using it only two weeks but I can tell you after week three, I am now hooked on the stuff and will continuously buy over and over

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using Avon Strong Results Length & Strength Complex for years and it is the best nail product out there. I especially like that they redesigned the bottle so that it will fit in your hand better. You're supposed to use this on on bare nails twice a day for a week. But I like to have my nails painted all the time, so I just run this over my cuticles and it still helps!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love that this isn't a polish so I don't have to take time out of my life everyday to wait for it to dry. It's a liquid that soaks into your nails instantly. I saw results after only a few days and it smells nice (compared to most other nail products) The bottle is cute but the cap never really gets tight enough so be careful with it being loose. I would definitly buy this again and again. In fact, I will probably buy a few of these to add to christmas gifts.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best nail strengtheners I've used. It doesn't just sit on top of my nails, but it actually penetrates them and makes them stronger. It really works!

on 5/6/2003 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read about this on epinions.com and the rave reviews there just meant I had to try it! In a week, it really does improve your nails. You can't lose with this Avon treatment!

Popular Treatments