Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.5

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 10/12/2016 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just wanted to say that as far as hardening products go, it has significantly hardened my nails.

The type of nails that I have are breaking, peeling, even bending nails that are very see through and not even translucent.

To really get this product in action, it is best to rub it into the nail and massage your cuticles to get your blood circulation going.

Also, I noticed that since using this product after applying cuticle oil and cuticle cream, it gives a nice hard layer over the nail to prevent further breakage and actually has made my nails grow longer than they ever usually do.

For all of my life I have always had "man hands" basically hands that have very little nails on them, by little I mean close to none. They would always break, split, and peel. Since using this, my finger nails are for once starting to look beautiful again.

Would definitely buy again.

on 10/8/2005 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ok I really like this stuff, its a nail conditioner and it absorbs right into the nail. I love the smell of this product, it smells like cocoa, but if u smell it right out of the bottle it has a perfume scent to it.My nails look so much better after i use it, and it makes my nails feel smooth and soft on the surface. I've only been using it a few days so its to soon to tell if its making them strong or longer just yet but i'll keep u updated.

on 6/1/2004 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have weak nails, that always split, crack, and break. I used this for 7 days in a row, and my nails were much harder and longer. I use all the time and my nails are much longer and stronger than they were. It really works. I've never had long nails before, my so happy! :) I give it an A+++ Go buy some if you have weak nails!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a strange product. The smell is unbearable - worse than NP remover! But the brush is a short, little one, making the clear liquid easy to apply. I suppose my nails appear harder, but the smell is to overbearing. Just based on that, I don't recommend this.