Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Avon Strong Results Complex is a nail treatment that promises to harden, repair, and promote nail growth. This is a product Iíve used on and off for atleast 6 years. Itís available from Avon for $6 or 7, but I usually pick several up when theyíre on sale for $2.99. Avon advises applying this product twice a day for fourteen days to achieve maximum results, however I use this as part of my daily routine. I apply two coats of this treatment, three times a day, as well as before painting nails, and after removing polish or trimming nails. This is excellent at hardening nails. I almost never have a break, though I do still have a small amount of peeling on my thumb nails. Iím not sure if this actually causes nails to grow as much as makes nails less prone to breakage. As for removing staining it works for small patches of discoloration but doesnt do much for major staining.
It has a slightly oily consistency and sits atop nails for about 20 seconds before sinking in. I donít find that this hs an offensive, nail polish-y smell, but a slightly sweet, chemically smell.
I recommend this for a daily nail treatment of if youíre looking for a nail hardener that provides a bit of length.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I've only started using this product since yesterday so i dont really know how well it'll work however, i will update every few days.

the first day, there was no real improvement, of course.
the second day, there was still no real improvement. they all still seem very fragie and prone to breaking and splitting.

on 3/18/2005 7:55:00 AM

Ok, I have been using this off and on, not too pleased. The color of my nails improved, but I was not convinced that it was doing anything to make them harder or stronger...until last night, when my husband noticed them...let me just say he could tell a difference, and he liked it, and I'm hooked on this stuff now :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love that this isn't a polish so I don't have to take time out of my life everyday to wait for it to dry. It's a liquid that soaks into your nails instantly. I saw results after only a few days and it smells nice (compared to most other nail products) The bottle is cute but the cap never really gets tight enough so be careful with it being loose. I would definitly buy this again and again. In fact, I will probably buy a few of these to add to christmas gifts.

on 9/11/2002 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wow! This stuff really works to strenghten my nails and help prevent peeling & cracking. Usually, I have pretty strong and flexible natural nails that grow like weeds. But every once in a while, they go through a phase of snapping off suddenly or peeling on the sides. My mom gave me this Avon nail product, which is formulated with diamond dust (gotta love that!) to strengthen nails. Labels reads: "This intensive formulda, with alpha hydroxy acid, conditions and decreases dryness. Visibly improves the appearance of nails in 7 days," if used twice daily. You cannot use nail polish while using this, however, as it won't be able to penetrate your nails. This formula also contains panthenol, smells nice and sinks into the nails. If you have problem nails, check this out.

Popular Treatments