Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.3

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 9/11/2002 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wow! This stuff really works to strenghten my nails and help prevent peeling & cracking. Usually, I have pretty strong and flexible natural nails that grow like weeds. But every once in a while, they go through a phase of snapping off suddenly or peeling on the sides. My mom gave me this Avon nail product, which is formulated with diamond dust (gotta love that!) to strengthen nails. Labels reads: "This intensive formulda, with alpha hydroxy acid, conditions and decreases dryness. Visibly improves the appearance of nails in 7 days," if used twice daily. You cannot use nail polish while using this, however, as it won't be able to penetrate your nails. This formula also contains panthenol, smells nice and sinks into the nails. If you have problem nails, check this out.

on 1/14/2003 3:38:00 PM

Don't have TOO much experience with nail conditioners, but I like this one a lot! This is a clear solution that brushes on to nails and absorbs almost instantly - no mess! Within 3 or 4 days, my nails LOOKED healthier. They were pinker, with whiter tips, and were smoother and softer - no ridges or bumps. Didn't completely prevent broken and peeling nails, but certainly helped a lot, and would probably do more with more continuous use. I think this is discontinued, but if you can find it, I think it is worth it.

on 4/9/2003 12:22:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! It is like putting a nice light moisturizer on my nails! My nails were so dry they were peeling and breaking, i starting useing this and after like 3 days I saw a HUGE difference! I would def recomend this to anyone with dry nails!

on 5/6/2003 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read about this on epinions.com and the rave reviews there just meant I had to try it! In a week, it really does improve your nails. You can't lose with this Avon treatment!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is one of the best nail strengtheners I've used. It doesn't just sit on top of my nails, but it actually penetrates them and makes them stronger. It really works!

on 7/26/2003 1:45:00 AM

THE best nail strengthener - My nails would always chip when they started growing out. But after only a week of using this product I started seeing results. Now my nails stay long for weeks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love that this isn't a polish so I don't have to take time out of my life everyday to wait for it to dry. It's a liquid that soaks into your nails instantly. I saw results after only a few days and it smells nice (compared to most other nail products) The bottle is cute but the cap never really gets tight enough so be careful with it being loose. I would definitly buy this again and again. In fact, I will probably buy a few of these to add to christmas gifts.

on 10/8/2003 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this a couple of weeks ago, and have been using it faithfully. You apply it at least once a day. It has a pleasant scent. I think it actually has made my very weak nails stronger, and they have definitely stopped peeling. The only thing I don't like is that you can't wear polish while you are using this on a daily basis. I wish it had a clear shine to it or something.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a strange product. The smell is unbearable - worse than NP remover! But the brush is a short, little one, making the clear liquid easy to apply. I suppose my nails appear harder, but the smell is to overbearing. Just based on that, I don't recommend this.

Love this stuff... this is the first time I've used a nail strengthener that actually worked! I also like that you put it on and it soaks into your nails instantly. You don't have to fuss with it like it's a polish.

Popular Treatments