Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 11/19/2009 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This stuff all but stopped the flaking on my nails, It didn't bleach the yellow staining, but it has hardened my nails to the point they don't flex all the time, however they are a touch brittle and my cuticle is now impossible to push back. It has become explosion proof.

On the whole, I like the product. I did pay attn to how it is to be used, you paint one or two coats on per day for a week.

You have to have naked nails to do it, and it sinks in, doesn't look polished at all.

I don't want to do another treatment for fear of my nails getting too brittle. One tiny flake since I did this almost 2.5 weeks ago.

I will probably use this up over time as needed and it was a good purchase. I put yes for rebuying, but that will take a long time, since I won't redo the treatment too often for fear of having a shattered nail (which sometimes happens with hardening products)

EDITED TO ADD: Its been a couple of weeks since my one week long treatment period. I've purposefully left my nails naked to see how this goes. Nor have I repeated the treatment.

Staining all gone (probably the nail stuff here, but also just leaving them naked)

Flaking is back again, on my worst nail, (right index) but nothing elsewhere, and even though a big flake occurred 2 days ago, this is still not as bad as before.

I plan to buy a glass file, and see if that helps a bit, and start applying polish again. Even if this is all the progress I'll see from one weeks treatment it's been worth it.

Recommended.

I cannot believe how my nails have improved after using this product. I really should have taken a before pic so I could post proof of the results. In July of 2008, I removed the silk wraps which I had worn on my nails for most of my adult life. After removing the wraps, my nails were a mess... weak, peeling, cracking. I also have ridges on many of my nails, and they would invariably crack at the ridge at the tip of the nail.

In the past year, I've tried every nail strengthener, you name it I used it. This stuff is honestly the ONLY thing that has worked for me.

The only drawback -- you cannot apply this product over nail polish. I guess that's a small price to pay for having naturally strong nails. I plan to continue to use Strong Results for the rest of June, and then I hope to resume polishing my (longer, stronger) nails.

This is the best nail treatment I have tried. I had acrylic nails removed and immediately started using this product twice per day. I can't believe how much better my nails are.

I read the reviews and had to try it for myself. I have pretty flimsy nails that start to snap off and peel if they get more than a quarter inch long. I got the Strong Results and applied it 2X a day for 5 days. My nails grew and felt much stronger. The real test would be painting them and seeing what happened after a few days. So I gave myself a french manicure that lasted a week with no cracking or peeling, WOW. My nails continued to grow and when I removed my polish tonight, they still felt strong and I actually had to file them back because they were getting TOO long. This is the first product I have ever used that has given me this kind of results. I got compliments on my nails last week for the first time in a long, long time. I am going to use the Strong Results again for a few days before I put on more polish to make sure they stay strong and then use it on the backs and cuticles while they are polished. Hurray, I have long nails again!! Thanks everyone for the great tip.

on 3/12/2005 8:00:00 PM

I am always skeptical how effective nail strengtheners can be, but I noticed my nails were definitely stronger and I didn't even use it the full 7 days as Avon suggests. I usually use OPI Nail Envy, which is the first treatment I found that actually helped my nails grow and get hard. But just to give my nails a few days to lose that yellow color from using OPI all the time, I'll use the Avon stuff for a few days and they look alot better. (The yellow fades while using this) For the price it works!

Popular Treatments