Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 3/27/2009 7:03:00 AM

This is the only nail treatment that actually worked for my brittle nails. I had tried a lot of products before (inluding Mavala Scientifique) which worsened my nails due to formaldehyde content. After one week of using Avon Strong Results, my nails are stronger, shiner, with no cracks!

on 1/21/2008 3:36:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff. I have tried EVERYTHING out there for thin, weak, peeling nails and nothing has worked except for this stuff. I thought it was going to be like an enamel but it's not. It's a liquid that absorbs into your nail. I am STUNNED at how hard my nails are. I cant stress enough how thin my nails use to be.

I recently had acrylics on & so the bottom half of my nails are SUPER thin from the acrylics & even that part of my nail bed are super hard now. I cant wait till my nails are completely grown out & the thrashed part from the acrylics is completely gone.

I couldnt be happier and recommend anyone to try this. Just try it.

on 8/27/2007 5:24:00 AM

I have very soft nails that grow slowly, bend easily and split from the side. I've tried a few strengtheners but don't like the polish type ones as I don't generally wear polish on my finger nails (tendency to chew it off!!). anway I decided to give this a go from the reviews here and got some. Avon website was doing B1G1F but is generally around 4 anyway [for 12mls]. I got 2 bottles from ebay for 1.
painted my nails twice daily for a week and so far my nails definitely feel a lot stronger, they don't bend as easily. the instructions say to paint daily for 7 days but am not sure when you can restart! you can't use polish when applying it but that's fine for me.
it applies easily, although the brush is too small, and dries quickly. I like the fact you don't have to spend ages rubbing it in and it leaves no residue. I don't particularly like the smell but it doesn't linger and there don't appear to be too many nasties in the formula. it does leave nails a little dry but I usually follow up with some cuticle oil.
Ingredients are aqua, alcohol denat, butylene glycol, parfum, triethanolamine, isobutyral, citric acid, tartaric acid, xanthum gum, panthenol, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed soy protein , diamond powder, ehyl- methyl and propyl- parabens.
bottle will last ages and at the cheap price is worth a try. will update in a few weeks.

on 10/8/2005 1:44:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This one is for my Mom. I am a rep and my Mom was looking(like her whole life) for a product that would strengthen her nails. She has paper thin nails that split all the time. She hates nail polish and has tried every iol, cream, and pill out there. I got this for her due to the reviews. After two weeks of religious use, once in the morning and once at night, she had nails!! No joke here, she actually had to cut them down.....wow! She said the tell EVERYONE about this product.

on 3/18/2005 7:55:00 AM

Ok, I have been using this off and on, not too pleased. The color of my nails improved, but I was not convinced that it was doing anything to make them harder or stronger...until last night, when my husband noticed them...let me just say he could tell a difference, and he liked it, and I'm hooked on this stuff now :)

Popular Treatments