Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Filtered by age: 30-35
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.3

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This past winter my nails started to chip and peel. I bought this and applied it 2X a day for a week and it does help protect and strengthen the nail. You cannot use nail polish over this. So what I do now is use alternate this for 5 days and then wear nail polish for 7 days. I also will apply this to the back of the nail when I wear nail polish and find it to be very helpful. If your nails are really bad, try two coats of this 2X a day front and back of nail.

Nothing has ever worked on my extremely soft and peeling nails until this stuff. I cannot believe a little $6 bottle of Avon could work like this. Not only have my nails stopped peeling but they are MUCH stronger and I am now able to grow them out. This stuff isn't a polish although it comes in a bottle w/ a brush. It's a treatment that sinks in, you use it twice daily. I've got a pic in my profile after using it only two weeks but I can tell you after week three, I am now hooked on the stuff and will continuously buy over and over

on 5/6/2003 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I read about this on epinions.com and the rave reviews there just meant I had to try it! In a week, it really does improve your nails. You can't lose with this Avon treatment!

Popular Treatments