Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 4/4/2011 2:25:00 PM

Funniest thing about this product is I'd bought it at least 5 years ago based off reviews fromt he web and didn't use it correctly or long enough (2-4 weeks) and so I tossed it. Too bad I didn't know what I had, I could have had lovely nails all the sooner! Most recently, I bought this on ebay after seeing it in a nail care routine tutorial on youtube from linda165 (youtube search:My Nail Care+ Basic French Manicure)As with all nail products (biotin,gelatin, cuticle oil, etc) I am likely abusing/over using this. I am a recpetionist and apply this liberally several time (like 18+) over the 8 hr work day. I just keep it at my desk and apply all the time under my nails and along cuticles as the OPI Axxium gel grows out, pretty much anywhere raw unpolished nail is exposed so it can soak in. Every time I was my hands this is the first thing to go on after then cuticle oil then hand lotion. It really helps to adhere the skin to the nail. I used to get substantial nail growth but it would never adhere to the nailbed, and my nail line was always at the same point regardless of nail growth. Not anymore. This stuff smells like a chocolate or licorice concentrate but it fades away and the results are worth the gross smell. just keep with it and you'll notice the wuality of growth is so much better than before. The only thing negative (besides the initial smell) is the packaging which has since been redone - but my old rounded style bottle - again purchased from ebay - the new style is square and likely fixed - but I twisted mine too tight when closing it and snapped off the top - while it still twisted closed it leaked out all over my purse. So yeah - be gentle hahaha

I try to make most of my beauty product purchases based on good reviews or if it is on sale I will buy it to try it.
This nail treatment got good reviews on here as well as the Avon site, but I did not like it at all.I thought it was cool how it just "absorbed" into my nail, but now I am thinking it just evaporated because it did absolutly nothing for my nails. It smells like coco or something. Maybe it will work for someone who already has nice nails, but it did not help me grow mine out.

on 8/5/2006 10:43:00 PM

This stuff seems to seep into the nails and disappear. After several days (I'd say over a week) of regular usage, it does seem to help. I have week, bendy nails prone to splitting and chipping, and this stuff keeps them more or less intact as long as I use it. BUT you can't wear anything else on your nails so it's a trade off. Super cheap and better than most nail "strengtheners" I've tried that are more like clear nail polish and don't help.

Well, looks like I'm in the vast minority on this product. Upon using this product I found that it dried out my nails and made them very brittle. Everytime I would use this, the day after I would break a nail. At first I thought it was a fluke. Then I looked at the ingredients and the main ingredient in this was Alcohol. So, that could explain why it made my nails brittle & very dry. Wish it worked for me, but it won't, so no repurchase.

on 10/8/2005 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ok I really like this stuff, its a nail conditioner and it absorbs right into the nail. I love the smell of this product, it smells like cocoa, but if u smell it right out of the bottle it has a perfume scent to it.My nails look so much better after i use it, and it makes my nails feel smooth and soft on the surface. I've only been using it a few days so its to soon to tell if its making them strong or longer just yet but i'll keep u updated.

Popular Treatments