Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Filtered by age: 19-24
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

4.6

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Avon Strong Results Complex is a nail treatment that promises to harden, repair, and promote nail growth. This is a product Iíve used on and off for atleast 6 years. Itís available from Avon for $6 or 7, but I usually pick several up when theyíre on sale for $2.99. Avon advises applying this product twice a day for fourteen days to achieve maximum results, however I use this as part of my daily routine. I apply two coats of this treatment, three times a day, as well as before painting nails, and after removing polish or trimming nails. This is excellent at hardening nails. I almost never have a break, though I do still have a small amount of peeling on my thumb nails. Iím not sure if this actually causes nails to grow as much as makes nails less prone to breakage. As for removing staining it works for small patches of discoloration but doesnt do much for major staining.
It has a slightly oily consistency and sits atop nails for about 20 seconds before sinking in. I donít find that this hs an offensive, nail polish-y smell, but a slightly sweet, chemically smell.
I recommend this for a daily nail treatment of if youíre looking for a nail hardener that provides a bit of length.

on 12/9/2008 2:47:00 PM

This stuff is absolutely fabulous. After years of wearing acrylic nails I gave them up but am still suffering the consequences. At times my nails are very soft and break easily, other times they are dry and brittle. This is the only formula I have tried where I have seen a noticeable (and quick) improvement in the condition and length of my nails. I have tried several Sally Hansen products as well as OPI's Nail Envy and both were disappointing. In just a week my nails were stronger, longer and healthier looking. The price can't be beat. A must have!

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

I've always had one cracked nail. It would always split as soon as it got even the tiniest bit past the skin part. None of my other nails had a split, but they were extremely thin and always peeling at the tips. They almost never grew long, or even medium. They'd always split or chip on the edges and I'd have to cut to avoid scratching the hell out of myself or getting them caught when I run my fingers through my hair. NOT SINCE I'VE STARTED USING THIS STUFF! My nails still arn't long, but they are medium, and getting there after ordering this back in August. I use it once a month as it's supposed to be used, and a few other times during the month if it looks like I need to. After using this for the whole treatment period, it leaves my cuticals kind of dry, so I follow up for a few days afterward with the solar oil. That's alright, and fixes my cuticals, but this has totally changed my nails for the better. Will deffinitely buy this again.

on 6/1/2004 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I have weak nails, that always split, crack, and break. I used this for 7 days in a row, and my nails were much harder and longer. I use all the time and my nails are much longer and stronger than they were. It really works. I've never had long nails before, my so happy! :) I give it an A+++ Go buy some if you have weak nails!

Love this stuff... this is the first time I've used a nail strengthener that actually worked! I also like that you put it on and it soaks into your nails instantly. You don't have to fuss with it like it's a polish.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a strange product. The smell is unbearable - worse than NP remover! But the brush is a short, little one, making the clear liquid easy to apply. I suppose my nails appear harder, but the smell is to overbearing. Just based on that, I don't recommend this.

on 7/26/2003 1:45:00 AM

THE best nail strengthener - My nails would always chip when they started growing out. But after only a week of using this product I started seeing results. Now my nails stay long for weeks.

on 4/9/2003 12:22:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff! It is like putting a nice light moisturizer on my nails! My nails were so dry they were peeling and breaking, i starting useing this and after like 3 days I saw a HUGE difference! I would def recomend this to anyone with dry nails!

on 1/14/2003 3:38:00 PM

Don't have TOO much experience with nail conditioners, but I like this one a lot! This is a clear solution that brushes on to nails and absorbs almost instantly - no mess! Within 3 or 4 days, my nails LOOKED healthier. They were pinker, with whiter tips, and were smoother and softer - no ridges or bumps. Didn't completely prevent broken and peeling nails, but certainly helped a lot, and would probably do more with more continuous use. I think this is discontinued, but if you can find it, I think it is worth it.

Popular Treatments