Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 18 & Under
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 10/12/2016 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I just wanted to say that as far as hardening products go, it has significantly hardened my nails.

The type of nails that I have are breaking, peeling, even bending nails that are very see through and not even translucent.

To really get this product in action, it is best to rub it into the nail and massage your cuticles to get your blood circulation going.

Also, I noticed that since using this product after applying cuticle oil and cuticle cream, it gives a nice hard layer over the nail to prevent further breakage and actually has made my nails grow longer than they ever usually do.

For all of my life I have always had "man hands" basically hands that have very little nails on them, by little I mean close to none. They would always break, split, and peel. Since using this, my finger nails are for once starting to look beautiful again.

Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This stuff is awesome! Makes my nails actually grow faster.Also makes them stronger.Great product.I'm on my 3rd bottle.

on 9/11/2002 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Wow! This stuff really works to strenghten my nails and help prevent peeling & cracking. Usually, I have pretty strong and flexible natural nails that grow like weeds. But every once in a while, they go through a phase of snapping off suddenly or peeling on the sides. My mom gave me this Avon nail product, which is formulated with diamond dust (gotta love that!) to strengthen nails. Labels reads: "This intensive formulda, with alpha hydroxy acid, conditions and decreases dryness. Visibly improves the appearance of nails in 7 days," if used twice daily. You cannot use nail polish while using this, however, as it won't be able to penetrate your nails. This formula also contains panthenol, smells nice and sinks into the nails. If you have problem nails, check this out.

Popular Treatments