Korres Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Korres Mineral Powder Foundation
Lily Lolo, Korres, Sephora & other mineral brandsMineral Powder FoundationMineral Powder Foundation

1 review

Mica, Boron Ntiride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Amethyst Powder, Quartz. [ /- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I tried BE only to find out I am allergic to it. I got tiny red bumps all over my face that caused a terrible itchiness. I tried other mineral makeup from the internet, but the colors never really matched my Mediterranean/Hispanic skin. I almost had given up on wearing makeup, but since I have frequent breakouts, going bare was not an option.
While at the Sephora store, I asked an associate to help me find a foundation that would not irritate my skin and that would match my complexion (I got the one in tan...which is perfect for my yellow/olive skin). She suggested this and I am impressed with the product.

I have been using it for about a month and not only it looks natural, but it has actually IMPROVED the texture of my skin. The red blotches around my mouth are almost gone, and the frequency and severity of my breakouts have diminished.

Expensive? Yes, but totally worth it. The only but is that Korres does not have more colors to choose from.