Korres Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Korres Mineral Powder Foundation
Lily Lolo, Korres, Sephora & other mineral brandsMineral Powder FoundationMineral Powder Foundation

3.1

Mica, Boron Ntiride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Amethyst Powder, Quartz. [ /- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Favorite mineral foundation!
Doesn't make me itch or breakout like Bare Minerals
Gives amazing coverage
Looks very natural, doesn't feel as if I have make-up on.
Perfect shade for my light warm undertones
I apply it with a big Tarte brush, and it's amazing how much it covers.
I hope they never discontinue this!

on 12/22/2014 11:01:00 AM

This was an okay powder foundation, but I would not have paid full price for this product. The color and the finish are decent, but the overall effect is less than spectacular. I like the Juice Beauty loose powder better, the texture is silkier and it blends better into the skin. This was a nice powder foundation to try, but I would not repurchase.

on 12/15/2012 11:55:00 AM

This review is for the Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation. I was surprised that I liked this foundation so much, and even more surprised that the lightest foundation color matched my extremely fair, cool-neutral skin color! I purchased the color "Porcelain." It gives a nice, dewy-glowy look. Doesn't look cakey or powdery. I apply a little extra over a blemish, and it acts as a concealer too. A little goes a long way.

on 9/15/2012 7:44:00 PM

I loved this product on my face in the store so I bought it. However, I no longer use this product. Even with a light dusting you can see the power on your face and in your creases. I was highly unsatisfied with the chalky look. I like my face to look more natural and this is not the foundation powder to achieve that look.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm having a more difficult time looking for mineral foundation than I thought. Having sensitive skin is killer! So I tried this about a year ago and forgot to review it. It's currently sitting in the bottom of my makeup drawer, unfortunately not much used up. I didn't use a whole lot of it because I think I'm allergic to Boron Nitride (which I think is the only synthetic ingredient) and it made me break out.

I did spot testing on my forehead to make sure that it was the product and not just normal breakouts, and unfortunately it was the product. I also noticed that the closest match to my skin was still very orangey, and it seemed to get more orange over time. The quality seemed pretty good, but just not a very good experience overall. Very pricey too :(

I've been wearing Everyday Minerals in their sample sizes to test them out and I'm hoping my skin will accept it. I may have to go with a company that has no fillers at all, just minerals. I'm getting exhausted looking for anything that I can put on my skin without breaking it out!

on 4/3/2011 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I think this mineral powder is made for dry/normal skin because I'm oily skinned; tried it because I was just switching from BE at that time, I saw that it was illuminating, but it's really shimmery for something that's suppose to go all over your face... It can probably be used as a bronzer!

At the end of my day it was like a dewy glob of shimmer on my face. I didn't like it and back it went.

They need to be like BE and do the twist and close with the packaging.

The medium tan was really beige with some pink, Idk. I wasn't feeling the color.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I've never liked mineral makeup...until now! Korres has done it right! I hated every mineral foundation I have tried. It's either left me shiny and greasy, itching, broke out, old looking and dry or ashy. I would have to say this one is none of those. I'm 38, got some fine lines and not the best looking skin (Old acne scars and little hyperpigmentation). My skin is sensitive, It does not like Bismuth at all. BE was probably the worst in that it left me itchy and with a rash that lasted a week. Pur Minerals was ok, still left me itchy. Alima didn't work for me despite it's High praise (too dry).

This mineral foundation is different. I wear the lightest color, it's bit yellow but I do have some yellow undertones (But not orange, hello BE?). It's very finely milled and actually somewhat hydrating. It went on easy (No buffing!!!) and covered everything really well and gave me a bit of a glow even without being shiny and sparkly. It stayed on my face for 10 plus hours, no touchups. I did use Korres Anti aging primer before hand and got a nice smooth and even coverage, no caking in my lines. What I love the most is that it is SPF 30. I think that it is unheard of in any makeup Mineral or otherwise. Very impressed and pleased that I took the chance on this, despite my former failures in Mineral makeup. I am really becoming a fan of Korres in general. No parabens, no chemicals, derived from nature. Perfect for sensitive and picky skin!