Korres Mineral Powder Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Korres Mineral Powder Foundation
Lily Lolo, Korres, Sephora & other mineral brandsMineral Powder FoundationMineral Powder Foundation

Mica, Boron Ntiride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Amethyst Powder, Quartz. [ /- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 8/28/2011 4:34:00 PM

I have become a Korres devotee and love this foundation. It has a slight learning curve on the application, and can make a mess if you're not careful (when you dab off the powder off your brush), but my skin has become radiant and glowing use this and their other things.

I am fair, sensitive skin, tend to be reactive and redden, tend to oil/clogging in the t-zone, and am in middle age (but my skin looks decades younger).

I have used all the other mineral foundations out there, and liquid, powder, etc, this is my favorite. I use the medium because I like a little color and not to look too pasty.

It gives decent coverage, but not total coverage. I have a few broken blood vessels around the nose and on the cheeks so I have to put a dab of concealer (I use their concealer too, along with a bit of dermablend).

The brush you use with it is important; you must use a quality brush designed for this kind of product to get best results (I use the sephora one). You dip the brush in some powder, tap it off, then I press it in then go in circles. As another reviewer said, it looks better after it sits a bit.

I do a lot of other things for my skin (professional grade TCA peels, good sunblock, quality products, etc), but I think this foundation has helped me immensely to look more radiant. I am complimented all the time on my skin, and I do give some credit to this product for that.

on 2/7/2011 11:45:00 AM

I have to agree..this is a great mineral foundation. At my age, it's hard to find one that doesn't age us, but this looks soft and smooth and doesn't accentuate whatever lines or pores I happen to have. I was matched to the second color.light....I think, but I'm going back for the fair after trying the sample today. The fair has less pigment and just looks more natural on me..but still has enough color. I'm a neutral with warm undertones and usually don't wear the very lightest shades if they are pink based, but this seems to have a yellow base...which works for me. I really like the ease of the mineral foundation and even though I will wear a higher SPF sunscrreen under it...I do like the 30SPF. I'm also wearing my Origins vitazing under it and that works also.