MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Intense #40

Rouge Artist Intense #40Rouge Artist Intense #40

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

$19 for a tube of lipstick that you most likely won't be wearing on a daily or regular basis may seem too much, but when you consider its pigmentation, longevity and comfortable wear, the price can easily be overlooked. The MUFE Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick line is one of my favorite lipsticks and this particular shade beats all my other lipsticks.

The pigmentation is just phenomenal. One swipe and I'm good to go. It lasts 6hours on my lips and survives meals and drinks. It feels comfortable on my lips. I've severely dry lips and this doesn't aggravate it. What else can I ask for?

on 4/22/2013 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick is a fiery shade of orange... which is lovely, but boy, does this bad boy feather and settle into lip lines! If you don't have a bright lipliner to match this, skip it. However, if you're a touch-up girl throughout the day, you should consider getting it. It's an orange color like no other.

I suggest exfoliating and moisturizing your lips prior to your face make-up application, followed by lining your lips and applying this for staying power.

I probably wouldn't buy this again, only because I have to constantly worry about the feathering and awkward product chunking on my lips. But then again, I am a worry wart.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is absolutly fabulous! The bright orange lip was very in Spring/Summer 2010 and followed into Autumn and Winter. This is the exact orange you see on the runways and is a must for any fashionista. I always get stopped when wearing this lip. Must try!!!

I bought this lipstick because I was rummaging through the drug store brands to find a nice coral lipstick that was more orange than pink and couldn't find one anywhere that had high pigmentation like this one!
But what I find difficult to process is that it's 22$ in Canada + taxes = 24$
and it doesn't even stay! Less than two hours later, I notice the colour fading. Without even eating or anything! It's very dissapointing. And it also dries out my lips :(
Nonetheless, it's worth it for the absolutely stunning colour and the packaging is pretty sturdy. You can dab it on to create a cute coral lip or go full on with an orange pout! Lovely:)