Uploaded by pixelbeauty

price range

Reviews

3.0

9 days ago

Pros: great color selection, doesn't irritate eyes, goes on incredibly easily, cruelty free. Cons: comes off just as easily as it went on. It doesn't smear or run or anything it just...disappears. So with that in mind, I only use it when I really only need to look good short term. For that it's fine. I'll continue to use it but I won't repurchase. I have it in demolition …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Other

3.0

Dec/25/2018

Chubby stick with glitter. Doesn’t glide on as well and the texture makes it not provide that much staying power. I love stick eyeshadows but when they get messy and greasy feeling it is just a waste.

I do like the color they make

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/09/2017

Good eyeliner -very pigmented, easily workable texture and you have enough time to smudge before it sets.

However it does smudge a bit by the end of the day (and wear off) but not as much as much as others so this is a very good eyeliner but my search continues.

This however is truly one of the best I have ever tried.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlack

Nov/17/2014

Price is high, packaging sucks - the lid won't stay on the product, which means it has to stay at home. This is not good, since touch-ups are necessary during the day. The product furthermore dries out within 3 months. Which makes this a very expensive product. Sucks all the way. I even purchased three before I found out they dry out so fast. Total waste of money.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

Feb/13/2014

Rehab and wasteland.

Great colours - not too shiny. smudge-able when they first go on and then stay still until you take them off.

I wore this combo to my daughters wedding and wear it (slightly more subdued application) hiking and camping - perfect all rounder.

Also use both as an eyleiner.

They are part of my handbag / emergency make up kit - …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Oct/06/2013

NC25 Chinese monolid & oily eyes.

With primer, still creases by end of a work day on my eyes. :( That said, I have never met a pencil product that has stayed put yet.

About reviewer (207 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Sep/26/2013

I can't use these near the corners of my eyes, on my lid, or underneath because they irritate them to badly. I do like this in my crease though but I wouldn't buy them again due to their price and I don't really even use the 6 ones I have (5 travel ones from a kit and a full size one in "Lit"). However..if the color Clinic went down in price then MAYBE!! ;)

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Aug/04/2013

I have been using one of these pencils for a long time now. A couple of years, I think. The way I do my eye makeup is (after tightlining in black which I learned recently and LOVE) I put a wide line of the "clinic" (teal green) color on my top lid. I cover the line with a bright, emerald green powdered shadow keeping the same wide line. My eyes are green. I put a contrasting color …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

May/23/2013

These UD crayons are amazing, highly pigmented they won't great as a base, especially if you put eyeshadow over the top. These are really great

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

Feb/12/2013

Luckily I purchased two of these in the sample size to see if it would be worthwhile to purchase the full size because within one or two wears I knew I'd never buy this product again.

Cons:
- Cakey texture and appearance
- Settles into creases
- Unable to blend
- Thick and hard to apply

Pros:
-Waterproof
-Smudge-proof

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral