4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

I really like this lip gloss, for the price especially. I think the color goes on very similar to the color you can see in " the tube". I have a lot of trouble with buying something and then the color not looking anything like the shade I bought, being either too light, dark, thin, etc. I also lasts a pretty good while considering I smoke I only have to reapply about every other cig, which is a lot better than most. I have tried a lot of different lip glosses, and I do tons of dance recitals and different things where I'm in dim lighting and it's still visible enough and flatters my thin lips well.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

6 years ago

this color goes great with my new copper hair n blue eyes. seems to fill in any lines in my bottom lip n makes it look pouty. i'll take it! very nice lip gloss. no unpleasant odor. i wonder why some have it and some don't? i'm buying another tomorrow

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

6 years ago

This is a good, basic lipgloss, it's not in my "HG" category but there are some nice things about it. The texture is fine, it's nice and creamy and I like the thicker consistency because I get a bit more coverage than with some other glosses. The color is pretty, I get a pale bubblegum pink with a hint of opalescence to it which is fun but still conservative enough for work. It's not particularly moisturizing, but I wear a lip balm underneath or a lip liner so that takes care of that. I got a great price, this was on clearance at Target for $5. I don't know if I would re-purchase but I'll definitely use this on a regular basis!

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

6 years ago

It's an average product. I didn't like the texture much as it is quite thick for a gloss and bit too thin for a liquid lipstick. It is also quite glittery even though the glitters look like shimmer. Shade is blueish baby pink with blue glitters.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

The subtle blue shimmer in Crystal Lilac pairs well with casual makeup looks, because it looks natural enough to bring a lovely coolness to my pigmented lips. It is a nice MLBB shade for my fair complexion. Lasts 3-4 hours granted I'm not drinking or eating.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

7 years ago

I love this Color. just it doesn't last long at all on your lips

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

7 years ago

The only downside to Revlon's Colorburst Lip Glosses is that they have to be reapplied a few times a day, but you can say that about pretty much any lip gloss. This shade is great for those of us with HAC'd fair skin, especially the subtle hints of lavender. I wear it over Mac's "Twig" for a great, almost-nude lip and it pairs well with a smokey, gold shimmer eye for a nice day-to-night transition.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

7 years ago

This lipgloss is one of my faves. Its a light pink with sparkle gloss. Looks kinda purplish-pink in the tube. Its really nice for everyday use and also for a dark smokey eye. Goes really well with light skin. I Just really like this lipgloss. I usually use it on top of a MAC lipstick "Please Me" ( matte light pink).. Combination looks beautiful! highly recommend this lipgloss.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

Crystal Lilac is one of my favorite 'drugstore' glosses; it is a shimmery pink-purple in the tube, and goes on just as sparkly. The color is still fairly noticeable on my lightly pigmented lips; I love the way it looks, very elegant and ethereal effect. I would buy this again in a heartbeat if I lost/ran out.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

7 years ago

Amazing color and right amount of sparkle and sheen. amazing and easy to use applicator. The only con which is a huge one actually, is the SMELL. It smells disgusting. I can't describe it, but as some have previously stated, its the chemicals. I'll still continue to buy the other colors because its a great lip gloss to be found at the drugstore.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair