Essence Lipstick (All Shades)

Essence Lipstick (All Shades)

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

castor seed oil; lanolin; octyldodecanol; myristyl lactate; ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate; trimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone; mica; bisdigkyceryl polyacyladipate-2; candelilla wax; polyethylene; calcium aluminum borosilicate; pentaerythrityl tetraisostearate; carnuba wax; sucrose acetate isobutyrate; vp/hexadecene copolymer; tocopheryl acetate; c10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters; bisabolol; pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhdrocinnamate; tocopherol; silica; tin oxide; talc; parfum. may contain: ci 15850; ci 19140; ci 42090; ci 45380; ci 45410; ci 73360; ci 75470; ci 77491; ci 77492; ci 77499; ci 77510; ci 77820; ci 77891

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Colors are pretty and good for layering. But the quality is not really great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Bought it on sale for as cheap as 1,5 €. No regrets. It creates matte look (although description doesn't say that itself) without additional means. However it dries my lips out painfully. Hard to stay with it without additional lip gloss/plumper. Wouldn't buy it for the whole price.

To Read all 63 Reviews, Login or Join

I don't like this lipsticks so big glitter there aren't pigmented

on 4/3/2015 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have so many of these. :<

The reason why I keep buying more is that these lipsticks are very cheap, yet very hydrating with a nice color payoff. They aren't the most pigmented lipsticks out there, but then again not many lipsticks are so hydrating and I love them for that.

This lipstick is great for low price and beautiful color. I currently own "All About Cupcake" and I love it!!! The color is gorgeous, lipstick is smooth, and the price is unbelievable. There is a good amount of product too. I think the only people who would no enjoy this lipstick are people who don't like re applying. But if you don't mind that, then definitely try!!!

on 12/4/2014 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought a discontinued nude color..packaging is flimsy and cheap, but product itself is great. I think these are really great summer/spring lipsticks. They are really light feeling and have a good color payoff. They are not concentrated with pigment so you are not going to get super saturated color. I am a big lipstick fan (worshipper) so I know every coverage of lipstick has a place. This one is for sweet, happy times when you don't want to be too serious. I used this on my sister who hates lipstick and even she liked it.

I have not bought anymore of these lipsticks not because they are bad, but because the color selection is a little limited and my own color selection in my kit is pretty extensive. I would buy more if a color really struck me. I know Essence has come out with a new line that seems really nice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Looking for a cheap thrill? Look no further. These little tubes will brighten up the gloomiest mood with one swipe. For 2.99, you can collect them all... even on the same day. I would pace yourself tho... so you have something to look forward to when you're in a funk. Boy do these little gems deliver. I want to go back and get more! My first tube is Honey Bee. Definitely not my last. It's a shimmer nude that runs slightly sheer which means I don't need a mirror to apply:) Very moisturizing and feels like a lip balm. Makes my lips look glossy and full. Love this shade and formula. I want more!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the shades 'All About Cupcake' which is a neutral pink, and 'Almost Famous' which is a sheer red, and both were creme finishes. Swatching the testers in store, these two were the only shades that didn't appear frosty. They apply quite sheer (similar to a lipstick/lipgloss hybrid), have a creamy consistency and are not long-wearing. Overall for the price, you can't go wrong if you want some basic everyday shades for a pop of colour. These would be great for teens starting out in makeup.

on 11/22/2014 12:23:00 AM

Accidentally came across this brand..can't belive make up this cheap is this awesome!!!
For lipsticks Got, barely there, coral calling , natural beauty, on the catwalk, wear berries!!! Creamy texture, nicely pigmented...Love all of them

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

These are very nice for the price. I do wish they had more colors though.
Feel soft and smooth not tacky at all.
Have a soft sweet scent to the ones I have purchased.
Will definitely purchase some more.