L'Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo

L'Oreal EverSleek Intense Smoothing Shampoo

3.2

Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-10, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Sodium Benzoate, Coco Betaine, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Propylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Benzoic Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Extract (Sunflower Seed Extract), Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid.

on 10/26/2016 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was the worst shampoo experience I have ever had. I bought this because I liked the idea of it being sulfate-free. Like some other reviewers have mentioned, the first couple of weeks washing my hair with this were fine. But I started getting pretty bad dandruff about 3 to 4 weeks in. My scalp was also very itchy, and the scratching was causing my hair to fall out more than usual. This shampoo also made my hair limp, dry, and dirty after one day. Normally I only have to wash my hair twice a week. At first, I was freaking out trying to understand what could have caused this (I have never had dandruff before). I blamed the weather, my contraceptive pill, harder water in my new apartment, but I finally isolated this shampoo as the source of my unpleasant scalp situation. I threw the stuff out and have been washing my hair with a natural/gentle shampoo and a clarifying/PH-balancing shampoo once a week. The limpness and dryness went away instantly. I have noticed some improvement to the dandruff and itchiness. Still battling it though...AVOID THIS PRODUCT.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I really like this shampoo. I have frizzy straightish coarse dark brown hair. I only use this once a week because I cowash, but i wouldn't use this everyday cause it can be a bit drying.
This is a great shampoo. It has some kind of sulphate because it lathers a lot and my hair super clean after.
I prefer this one over my L'oreal Absolut Repair Shampoo.

on 3/11/2015 9:03:00 AM

This shampoo is OK at best. The packaging is great, and it actually suds up really well. I only needed a fraction of what I would usually need. I was excited about this product because I am allergic to sulfates. However, what this shampoo did to my hair, I would rather use sulfates and have blisters on my hands! This shampoo seriously dried out my hair. I have long, thick, wavy hair. I don't colour it, nor heat style it so often that it would become damaged. I take great pride in having natural, very healthy hair, and this shampoo ruined it. I would never, ever recommend this to anyone. Ever.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

It did help with my frizz a lot.
The scent was pretty generic and cheap smellingbut it's not strong and does not linger.
(the conditioner has a completely different scent and is horrid smelling)
It is very runny so the squeeze tube is completely a bad idea.
It does not lather that much but it was plenty to cleanse very well.
My hair felt softer and conditioned right away after rinsing.
Was quite suprised in the morning, after using both the shampoo and conditioner the night before, all the little frizzies on the top layer of my hair and crown were 90%, maybe a even a bit more, smoothed! It was not 100% but so far I have never tried anything has been.
My hair was soft and shiny and the frizz was definitely a lot better I could even go without adding a smoothing serum or any other product.
My hair was not weighed down but it did have the look as if I had added product to it but it felt fine and not greasy.
All in all I rate it a 4 because it worked very well but I am not a fan of the price for a small bottle, the packaging, or the scent.
I would repurchase but I think I would also dread it at the same time :/
Very pleased with the over all results.

on 1/25/2015 4:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best shampoo ever tried

on 1/15/2015 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like the formula of this silicone and sulfate free shampoo. What I do not care for is the strong fragrance that lingers all day. I have fine, dry hair and this shampoo lathers well, rinses clean and does not dry out my hair.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

-I accidentally picked this product up looking for residue free shampoo because i was adding a few dreadlocks to my hair-
It's a couple dollars more than the shampoo i normally buy but it's well worth the money. It doesn't sud up much unlike your average shampoo which is nice and It smells wonderful too. This is only the second drugstore shampoo i have purchased that has left my hair smooth without even using conditioner!!! If you have dry damaged hair this is well worth your money.

on 11/18/2014 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have well, what I say is horrible, distressed, dry, over-processed hair, tends to frizz out more often than not and this shampoo, along with the conditioner does really smooth my frizzy hair down. I love it!!

on 9/4/2014 1:23:00 PM

Instead of writing 3 separate reviews I am going to review the Shampoo, Conditioner and Humidity Defying Leave in cream. One word for 3 products HORRIBLE!!
Know that before you use these products it is going to make your hair greasy, flat and the smell is terrible. The leave in cream smells like crayons and I am not kidding. It didn't control the frizz in my hair at all. It left my hair color brassy looking, flat and greasy. I had to rewash and dry my hair and at that point it still didn't come out of my hair. I am going to stick with my Sleek and Shine products which leave my hair the way I want it frizz less and manageable. I wouldn't even give it 1 rating if I didn't have to... BIG FAT ZERO. It took almost 3 days of washing to get this product out of my hair and back to normal.

on 8/5/2014 2:22:00 AM

Im in the search of shampoo and conditioner to ease my fizzy hair without breaking a bank. After reading some great reviews, I gave this a try. I've used this conjunction with their conditioner.

This worked pretty well the first time I used it, after that it didn't work well anymore. I don't know what it is as I havent changed anything else on my hair, but that's what this product did.

The good thing about this is I loose less hair than usual shampoo. I think its to do with sulfate free formula.

The texture is very runny and often I would pour more than required. The squeeze bottle makes it worst, I had to store it upside down to avoid any accident spill.

No plan to repurchase it given there was no help on fizzy hair.