MAC Complete Comfort Creme

MAC Complete Comfort Creme

4.1

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] DIMETHICONE [] CETYL ESTERS [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC/MYRISTIC/STEARIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE [] MYRISTYL MYRISTATE [] ALEURITES MOLUCCANA (KUKUI) SEED OIL [] POLYPERFLUOROMETHYLISOPROPYL ETHER [] ISONONYL ISONONANOATE [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] LECITHIN [] SQUALANE [] HYPNEA MUSCIFORMIS (ALGAE) EXTRACT [] GELLIDIELA ACEROSA (ALGAE) EXTRACT [] ALGAE EXTRACT [] COLA NITIDA (KOLA) SEED EXTRACT [] ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER [] VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED EXTRACT [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) EXTRACT [] SELAGINELLA TAMARISCINA (SPIKE MOSS) EXTRACT [] HORDEUM VULGARE (BARLEY) EXTRACT\EXTRAIT D'ORGE [] POLYGONUM CUSPIDATUM ROOT EXTRACT [] HUMULUS LUPULUS (HOPS) EXTRACT [] MACROCYSTIS PYRIFERA (KELP) EXTRACT [] TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEAT) GERM EXTRACT [] CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) ROOT EXTRACT [] CITRUS RETICULATA (TANGERINE) PEEL EXTRACT [] PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) JUICE EXTRACT [] ASPARAGOPSIS ARMATA EXTRACT [] YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE [] ASCOPHYLLUM NODOSUM EXTRACT [] HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN [] ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE [] MYRISTYL LAURATE [] ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE [] SORBITOL [] PROPYLENE GLYCOL LAURATE [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] HEXYLENE GLYCOL [] GLYCINE [] SUCROSE [] CYCLODEXTRIN [] CARBOMER [] ACRYLAMIDES COPOLYMER [] SODIUM STEAROYL LACTYLATE [] POLYSORBATE 20 [] SORBITAN LAURATE [] LINOLENIC ACID [] LINOLEIC ACID [] NORDIHYDROGUAIARETIC ACID [] POLYGLYCERYL-10 PENTASTEARATE [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] PEG-100 STEARATE [] BEHENYL ALCOHOL [] PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARATE [] SODIUM HYDROXIDE [] MYRISTYL ALCOHOL [] FRAGRANCE (PARFUM) [] ETHYLBISIMINOMETHYLGUAIACOL MANGANESE CHLORIDE [] DISODIUM EDTA [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/30/2015 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This one is a keeper! A moisturizing cream that is soothing to my sensitive, parched skin, lasts all day and isn't greasy. I wouldn't have considered MAC for skincare (I think of it as a makeup line) but I got this about a month ago based on the reviews from here and I'm glad I did because this stuff is nothing short of magnificent.

My skin is COMPLICATED: dehydrated, reactive, sensitive, etc... Oh, and I still get the occasional zit to make my life complete (!) (So does my mother so I can't spend too much time dwelling on the injustice of it all...)

However, what it means is that finding a moisturizer that works for me is a challenge-and-a-half.

But this one hits it on ALL levels: the texture is lovely (luxurious), the very light smell is gorgeous and the feel of it on my skin is wonderful!! I ADORE it and can't wait to see how much better my skin is when the cold really hits (I'm in Canada and the winter weather can be harsh on my sensitive skin...) as it feels soothing and protective (gets rid of those flaky spots, too)... My skin just LOVES this stuff!!!!!

The only possible downside is the packaging. I tend to lean towards those super-hygienic beauty products (hello, LRP!) because bacteria transfer is DISGUSTING (and can't be good for skin that reacts to everything, like mine!) but I see why MAC couldn't put this in one of those airtight dispensers because it would lose its whipped consistency (such a beautiful texture -- I can't get over it, really!) so a pot is the only way to go. It's not like my hands aren't pristine when I'm touching my face anyway so I'm hoping that the product stays clean... And it's worth it, frankly. I plan to go through it pretty quickly as I use it morning and night (on top of serum)...

I have tried sooo many lotions and potions over the years -- high- and low-end -- and this one just rocks. My skin has never felt or looked more calm or balanced.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

For a long time, I've been looking for a moisturizer that was fairly thick and would make my skin feel dewy all day. So glad the SA at the MAC counter recommended this product! It's not a heavy cream and isn't oily, but keeps my skin hydrated all day. Definitely recommend.

To Read all 27 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/8/2014 2:34:00 PM

I can't stress enough how amazing this cream is. I suffer from dry/oily skin. After a couple days of using this my skin tone looked amazing and the condition of my skin evened out. I put it on every morning and every night. I also suffered from acne. I noticed after using this creme it cleared up significantly. The other creme I was using was clogging my pores apparently. I will forever buy this creme!

on 10/24/2014 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I recently switched from a well known yellow moisturizer to MAC comfort creme after I noticed that my usual moisturizer wasn't doing the trick anymore. I had heard good things about MAC's skincare line, so I decided to give it a try.

So far, so good! I have moderate adult acne with combination skin, so at first I was worried about breakouts, but nothing has happened yet...knock on wood. I love the fact that it's a thicker cream and it goes on smoothly, and absorbs in seconds. It does have a light perfume, which I'm still adjusting to, but it's not overpowering at all. I do wish that it came with a little 'scoop' because I don't love the idea of dipping my fingers in the tub, but oh well, maybe they'll add one in the future?

Basically, I really like this product. I took off one lippy for overall rating because it is expensive, and the packaging isn't my ideal. Otherwise, it's a great cream, especially if you have combination to dry skin like me.

on 8/2/2014 1:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Initially, I was at MAC being helped finding lipstick. The SA noticed that I have super dry skin that is also sensitive and acne-prone, so upon checkout she gave me a generous sample jar of this creme. I didn't think much of it at the time, but over the next couple days as I used it overnight, my skin saw a dramatic difference. The redness was gone, I stopped flaking and it just overall looked healthier! When I ran out of the sample tub a couple weeks later and went back to using my previous moisturizer, my skin reverted back to.. being hella thirsty lol. I made the plunge to buy the full product and am satisfied. I only use very tiny amounts at a time, so I honestly can see this tub lasting me at least another year and a half.

It might be too heavy for normal and oily skin types, but if you are constantly dry, then give this creme a try!

on 7/28/2014 1:54:00 AM

I love this moisturizer, best I have ever tried yet. I rated 4 because of the perfume, I would say "smell". It's smell like ashtray. I would purchase again if the scent is changed. Not purchasing another ashtray. Ask for a sample and try it, don't do like I did and buy just because is a good product.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I purchased this cream because I have a friend who has the most BEAUTIFUL skin ever and has gone through jars and jars of this stuff. First, I think this product smells like a dream Ė it smells like the Fix+ spray which I love. Consistency is nice, and sleek packaging. It did a great job at moisturizing my skin, BUT I have noticed my skin is slightly more congested since using it. For this reason, I have to knock it down a few lippies and rate this as a no purchase. However, I definitely do think this is worth a try Ė itís a great basic all around cream, suitable for a wide variety of skin types, and may work as well for you as it does for my friend. As another reviewer mentioned, I donít believe this would be good for super oily or super dry skins.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Been using for a month now. It has a light fragrance and light pink shade, it is a thicker creme and comes in a jar with a twist off cap. I love this for winter, super rich and moisturizing. No residue left behind and makeup applies well on top. Will repurchase for the dry winter months.

Beautiful when you first apply it. It feels luxuriously rich but it isn't at all. It's a comfort feeling but it dehydrates skin. My skin looks crepey after 2 days of wearing this.So I stopped using it and my skin is back to normal again. They use to have good skincare but they always discontinue it.

Complete comfort cream is just a nice all round moisturiser which i think would work well for all but extremely oily or extremely dry skin . I am onto my 3rd tub of this, i use it morning and night over serum and feel the texture is just right . Rich enough for night time but sinks in properly so not to disrupt my makeup during the day .This feels moisturising and gentle on the skin . I think i will try something different next time to break things up , but complete comfort cream is definitely a go to