68%

price range

Reviews

3.0

2 years ago

It is a nice blush with a smooth finish and decent pigment. The colour is not the best for me (yellow Asian) I bought this many years ago and I still have it. I used to use the different shades of pink over a lip balm to create a pink matte colour. Very pretty to use on lips.you could also play around to mix with other pigments eye shadow like gold tones or light platinum tones to create different shades of pink. Since I don't wear a lot of make up in General, This kind of colour would last me a quarter of my lifetime. Just saying.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

While I do like Natural better, I like this color of the Happy Booster blush as well. It is so freaking cute in the pan, and it looks very nice on the skin as well. It is a little shimmery, but nothing too extravagant; instead, it just adds a nice glow to the skin without looking glittery. I believe that when these are new they have a scent, but it is nowhere near as strong as the Butter Bronzer, and the ones I have now no longer have any smell to them. The outer packaging is cute, but it is very bulky due to the compartment underneath the pan for the brush, which I am not a huge fan of. Otherwise, this is a solid, pretty, flattering blush that can be used for natural, every day kind of looks with ease.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

Very pleased with this product. To be honest, I been impressed with all the Physicians Formula products I've tried. This product looks very natural on my pale skin. I wouldn't say it has much of a scent to it, thankfully.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

from

3 years ago

I love this blush! I bought it only for the cute packaging, really, but was pleasantly surprised, it's one of the only blushes I use now! Mine is in the color rose and gives me a beautiful natural flush to my cheeks when applied with an angled buffing brush. Highly recommend!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

4 years ago

Reminds me of those compacts that Sailor Moon uses! I love the packaging a lot. I got this in Rose and it is so beautiful. It gives me a natural flushed look and does not look caked on like some powder blushes do. I usually use cream blushes but this gives me almost the same look as a cream. It makes me happy just to look at the little hearts too. I wish more US brands would think about the cute-factor.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

4 years ago

Oh, I just adore this blush! (I have the shade Pink). Just a light dusting gives that healthy, radiant pop of color to my neutral skin. It's so natural and literally melts into the apples of your cheeks, making you look like you're glowing from within! I was wearing it this evening and was told I had a lovely healthy complexion. ???? The packaging is also super sweet! Will definitely repurchase!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

5 years ago

I love these blushes & have used three of the Happy Booster shades; Natural, Pink, & Rose. Out of all of them the Rose is my favorite. Pink is beautiful but way too cool toned for my skin. I liked the Natural because it was really versatile & I may repurchase at some point, but it's not a holy grail item for me and I want to try other nude blushes . Rose is pigmented without being too pigmented if that makes sense. I love pigmented blushes but sometimes they can be a little hard to control. With that said this blush is buildable and you can overdo it if you're not careful. It should work for a variety of skin tones & is very flattering on pale skin. It has some light shimmer but it's subtle and does not exacerbate my large pores. The finish is satiny rather than frosty. It claims to have a mood boosting fragrance (smells like violet candy) but I can only detect it if I hold the compact right under my nose. Once I put it on I don't smell anything. As others have noted the brush it comes with is useless but that seems to be true of just about every applicator that comes with powder, blush, or eye shadow. Overall this product has everything I look for: good pigmentation, beautiful color, good wear, & nice packaging. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

5 years ago

I like very this! I got it on clearance and it gives such a beautiful glow I have very fair skin so it makes me always look blushing, mine even broke and I fixed it and it still works great and how cute is it!

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I got this in pink and rose. What a cute and beautiful blush. I love the heart design, it smells good and goes on very nice. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBlond

5 years ago

I got this blush as an experiment upon seeing a sale at a local drug store. It looks adorable with the hearts, and the claims to "mimic endorphins" with scent gave me curiosity. I did like the ingredient list and the fact that it is recommended for sensitive/acne-prone skin. The blush is beautiful and has a wonderful glow to it. The smell is VERY subtle, but nice. I have not noticed it to inspire feelings of happiness, but the packaging is very cute. The brush it comes with is not the best to apply the product..... It is far too narrow, and risks a streaky application. You do have to be very careful and tread lightly, as this blush tends to go from "I think I see something" to "full on harlot" transformations with only one swipe of the brush....although this may be the fault of the brush it comes with. This blush doesn't irritate my skin and is buildable, going from looking natural by day, to luminous for night life. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out and I feel good about the ingredients. It wears lightly and looks beautiful. I would repurchase.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure