Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush - Rose

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush - Rose

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. ZINC STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

While I do like Natural better, I like this color of the Happy Booster blush as well. It is so freaking cute in the pan, and it looks very nice on the skin as well. It is a little shimmery, but nothing too extravagant; instead, it just adds a nice glow to the skin without looking glittery. I believe that when these are new they have a scent, but it is nowhere near as strong as the Butter Bronzer, and the ones I have now no longer have any smell to them. The outer packaging is cute, but it is very bulky due to the compartment underneath the pan for the brush, which I am not a huge fan of. Otherwise, this is a solid, pretty, flattering blush that can be used for natural, every day kind of looks with ease.

Very pleased with this product. To be honest, I been impressed with all the Physicians Formula products I've tried. This product looks very natural on my pale skin. I wouldn't say it has much of a scent to it, thankfully.

on 9/22/2016 11:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this blush! I bought it only for the cute packaging, really, but was pleasantly surprised, it's one of the only blushes I use now! Mine is in the color rose and gives me a beautiful natural flush to my cheeks when applied with an angled buffing brush. Highly recommend!

on 4/3/2016 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

Reminds me of those compacts that Sailor Moon uses! I love the packaging a lot. I got this in Rose and it is so beautiful. It gives me a natural flushed look and does not look caked on like some powder blushes do. I usually use cream blushes but this gives me almost the same look as a cream. It makes me happy just to look at the little hearts too. I wish more US brands would think about the cute-factor.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Oh, I just adore this blush! (I have the shade Pink). Just a light dusting gives that healthy, radiant pop of color to my neutral skin. It's so natural and literally melts into the apples of your cheeks, making you look like you're glowing from within! I was wearing it this evening and was told I had a lovely healthy complexion. 😉 The packaging is also super sweet! Will definitely repurchase!

on 4/2/2015 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love these blushes & have used three of the Happy Booster shades; Natural, Pink, & Rose. Out of all of them the Rose is my favorite. Pink is beautiful but way too cool toned for my skin. I liked the Natural because it was really versatile & I may repurchase at some point, but it's not a holy grail item for me and I want to try other nude blushes . Rose is pigmented without being too pigmented if that makes sense. I love pigmented blushes but sometimes they can be a little hard to control. With that said this blush is buildable and you can overdo it if you're not careful. It should work for a variety of skin tones & is very flattering on pale skin. It has some light shimmer but it's subtle and does not exacerbate my large pores. The finish is satiny rather than frosty. It claims to have a mood boosting fragrance (smells like violet candy) but I can only detect it if I hold the compact right under my nose. Once I put it on I don't smell anything. As others have noted the brush it comes with is useless but that seems to be true of just about every applicator that comes with powder, blush, or eye shadow. Overall this product has everything I look for: good pigmentation, beautiful color, good wear, & nice packaging. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

on 1/24/2015 12:14:00 AM

I like very this! I got it on clearance and it gives such a beautiful glow I have very fair skin so it makes me always look blushing, mine even broke and I fixed it and it still works great and how cute is it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this in pink and rose. What a cute and beautiful blush. I love the heart design, it smells good and goes on very nice. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I got this blush as an experiment upon seeing a sale at a local drug store. It looks adorable with the hearts, and the claims to "mimic endorphins" with scent gave me curiosity. I did like the ingredient list and the fact that it is recommended for sensitive/acne-prone skin.

The blush is beautiful and has a wonderful glow to it. The smell is VERY subtle, but nice. I have not noticed it to inspire feelings of happiness, but the packaging is very cute. The brush it comes with is not the best to apply the product..... It is far too narrow, and risks a streaky application. You do have to be very careful and tread lightly, as this blush tends to go from "I think I see something" to "full on harlot" transformations with only one swipe of the brush....although this may be the fault of the brush it comes with.

This blush doesn't irritate my skin and is buildable, going from looking natural by day, to luminous for night life. It doesn't irritate my skin or break me out and I feel good about the ingredients. It wears lightly and looks beautiful. I would repurchase.

as someone who is fairly new to the concept of blush, i decided a few months ago that i should start wearing some to give my pale skin some color. after getting sick of my revlon blush that doesn't stay on for more than two hours, i decided to pick this up at my local rexal when i saw it was on sale for 12 bucks instead of it's original price of 20.

firstly, the thing (other than the sale price) that attracted me to this blush was it's cute packaging. i like the small compartment underneath the blush to hold a small brush (i thought it was cute, okay), even though the brush that comes with this blush is poor quality and harsh on the skin. as for the actual blush, i found that the darker colored hearts were the only shade in the blush that showed up on my cheeks which was disappointing because the lighter hearts are very nice pinky/peach shades that would have looked nice on my skin if they were better pigmented. when using this blush, i had to be careful with how i swirled my brush in the compact because i didn't want too much color in my face from the darker colored hearts, which is annoying. staying power is okay- it lasts around 5 hours, if it isn't humid out. the blush feels silky and nice on the skin, but the pigmentation is odd and never gives you an even glow.

overall, this blush would be good if you have more olive/tanned skin. for me, the color is too harsh and fake on my porcelain skin, and i don't like the strategic way i have to apply this to my face to avoid total clown cheeks. will not repurchase.