Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

4.2

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. ZINC STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Compared to other drugstore brands, PF's prices are up there, so I do tend to hold their products to a slightly higher standard. While I don't love this more than my $2.99 Wet n'Wild blushes, I love it just as much.

I'm not certain using this made me happier, but I did enjoy having it on my face! I have to admit this is a stunning blush and the packaging is definitely a step up from anything else you'll find at CVS. It's just super cute and if you're like me and can't resist pink, you'll love it.

It blends out nicely with a subtle shimmer and is very buildable. Just looks like a quite natural light-medium rosy pink. Not powdery, not too sheer or pale, but not insanely pigmented to where you're afraid one swipe will put you over the edge.

The price of $12.99 is not a huge issue if you're a couponer/dealstacker because PF is continually on sale at the drugstores and coupons are frequently available if you have a CVS rewards card. I picked this up for more than half off when all was said and done. So, if your timing's right, the price can get super reasonable.

on 4/25/2016 9:02:00 PM

I love this blush. It's got a beautiful finish and natural colour that looks really great o my fair skin. Although it really doesn't have a scent which doesn't really matter to me. The packaging is good and it lasts long too. Totally recommend.

on 6/22/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This blush is really nice. It doesn't take much for it to show up nicely on my skin. It lasts all day. I love the shimmer added to it. The blush has lasted me a while though it's a little pricey. I don't really smell a lavender scent like it claims. I might find a better blush for the same price.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in a 3 pack PP full size sample set at Ross, it was only like $12 or $13. The packing is adorable, and that's what usually attracts me to things, sadly. The blush consist of several tiny hearts of muave, rose, pink. I unfortunately didn't find it smelled like anything, as some people mentioned that was supposed to be the "happy booster" factor of this product. (Perhaps why this was on sale at Ross) I tried swatching, which I found quite challenging. Not much color payoff, then tried swirling my RT blush brush around, and it was very patchy on my cheeks. This product did not blend out well, and was not nearly as pigmented as I had expected. Maybe I just got a bad compact of product? I'm disappointed because I love PP products. :(

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

Got this from ulta beauty. First off, the color needs to be layered on in order to show on my nc25 skin tone. However, after layering the color showed through beautifully. The blush has small shimmers in it which applies to a beautiful feet finish.

Coming to the packaging, it comes in a plastic container divided into 2; one for the blush the bottom for the brush. I didn't bother to use the brush as Im thinking how good can a free brush get? But, I may be wrong.. To each his own I suppose.

Would I repurchase? Probably not, I only managed to get my hands on this because my husband was in the US for work and I can't find it anywhere in Singapore where I live.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This colour of blush actually is the natural colour of my cheeks when I blush! I was surprised at how natural it looked when I applied it. It does run on the warm side.

It is not a heavily pigmented blush, which I prefer because I have a heavy hand. I do not find this blush is overly shimmery. It has a nice satin finish. The violet smell is beautiful, but once I apply the blush, I can no longer detect the fragrance.

I do find this blush to be on the expensive side for a drugstore brand, but I only purchased it when I found it on sale for about $11CAN.

I absolutely love this blush! I personally think it's expensive as I don't have a lot of money but I would definitely purchase it again. It gives the most beautiful colour, the packaging is so adorable and cute I love it, it blends well and I love the shimmer to it. Definitely my favourite blush so far as it gives such a healthy and beautiful glow

on 11/21/2014 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this blush! It smells a lil sweet but not overpowering. Comes in adorable case that is pink and sturdy with a brush on the underside, although I do not use the brush. Color payoff is great depending on the amount used. Blending seems to be fine and it didn't fade throughout the day.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG material here. Incredible and most useful blush I own.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Doesn't ,make me happy.
Too shimmery and I was not happy with the color. Does not blend out nicely and looks fake on the skin. The only reason I gave it 3lippies is because I like the idea of it, and I love the scent and the design.
Cute and gimmicky.