Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural

4.2

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. ZINC STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

on 3/10/2018 12:37:00 PM

With my fair skin, red hair and freckles it is next to impossible to find a blush that doesn't look too red (and bring out the redness in my skin) pinkier shades (such as the balm frat boy) are great over a full coverage foundation, but short of that, i can't wear them for an everyday natural look as they aren't as becoming. This shade on the other hand, is a godsend. The adorable pink packaging consists of multicoloured hearts (mauve, rose and pink) that can be swirled together to create a gorgeous sheer soft rose flush that brightens up my sallow complexion. There is no shimmer, but a hint of "glowiness" in this powder that brightens up my dull winter skin. The price is up there for a drugstore brand but the packaging is adorable, and I love the product.

I like the semi sheer formula, it shows up but isn't super opaque which is great for my pale skin and freckles. If I apply an opaque blush I have to use full coverage foundation first or my freckles will appear "ashy."

on 11/27/2017 4:50:00 AM

There are actually three colors in this - warm, neutral and rose. I got the neutral, which I was hoping would be like a pale peachy bronze shade. When I run a Kleenex over it, I get a shade that's in the same color family as Nars orgasm, but lighter. Applied heavily, it still doesn't really show up on my skin even though I'm NC 10/15 or very fair. The product itself is extremely cute and I happen to like the slight violet scent (reminds me of violet candies). I haven't decided if I will try to return it or use it as a blush/bronzer topper. I would like to try the warm or rose, which I think might be more pigmented, but I don't want to shell out another $16 Canadian (I got the neutral one free with SDM points).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- pretty light pink color (in my opinion it suits best to fair skinned people);
- no shimmer but a beautiful healthy sheen;
- it's subtle and youthful, will work great on mature women. Doesn't accentuate skin imperfections.

Cons:
- the packaging is crap, cheap and bulky. Comes with a tiny stiff brush that no one likes to use. The brush feels like it best to be used for minor interior painting;
- mood-boosting scent (I hate lavender scent! it disturbs me badly).

Not for me.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This blush is super cute in the pan, but it is pretty on the skin as well. I am very fair, and this blush gives a nice wearable glow that isn't too sheer nor too overwhelming. Once upon a time the powder was scented, but that has long dissipated. PF powders are usually very nice, and this is no exception, but like a lot of PF products the packaging is a little clunky due to the mandatory/useless brush compartment and mirror underneath the pan. Packaging aside, this is a wonderful product and I would repurchase if I ever happened to use the one I have up.

on 5/5/2017 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Pretty, easy to blend light pink blush that works well on my pale skin. I think the packaging is adorable but I don't like the "mood boosting scent" idea. I also found this a little expensive for a drugstore blush. May repurchase. I find Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush a better value for money.

Really Really like this blush. Possibly my favorite. Comes off perfect and not overdone and packaging is super cute. Brush provided is useless

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Compared to other drugstore brands, PF's prices are up there, so I do tend to hold their products to a slightly higher standard. While I don't love this more than my $2.99 Wet n'Wild blushes, I love it just as much.

I'm not certain using this made me happier, but I did enjoy having it on my face! I have to admit this is a stunning blush and the packaging is definitely a step up from anything else you'll find at CVS. It's just super cute and if you're like me and can't resist pink, you'll love it.

It blends out nicely with a subtle shimmer and is very buildable. Just looks like a quite natural light-medium rosy pink. Not powdery, not too sheer or pale, but not insanely pigmented to where you're afraid one swipe will put you over the edge.

The price of $12.99 is not a huge issue if you're a couponer/dealstacker because PF is continually on sale at the drugstores and coupons are frequently available if you have a CVS rewards card. I picked this up for more than half off when all was said and done. So, if your timing's right, the price can get super reasonable.

on 4/25/2016 9:02:00 PM

I love this blush. It's got a beautiful finish and natural colour that looks really great o my fair skin. Although it really doesn't have a scent which doesn't really matter to me. The packaging is good and it lasts long too. Totally recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought this in a 3 pack PP full size sample set at Ross, it was only like $12 or $13. The packing is adorable, and that's what usually attracts me to things, sadly. The blush consist of several tiny hearts of muave, rose, pink. I unfortunately didn't find it smelled like anything, as some people mentioned that was supposed to be the "happy booster" factor of this product. (Perhaps why this was on sale at Ross) I tried swatching, which I found quite challenging. Not much color payoff, then tried swirling my RT blush brush around, and it was very patchy on my cheeks. This product did not blend out well, and was not nearly as pigmented as I had expected. Maybe I just got a bad compact of product? I'm disappointed because I love PP products. :(

on 6/22/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This blush is really nice. It doesn't take much for it to show up nicely on my skin. It lasts all day. I love the shimmer added to it. The blush has lasted me a while though it's a little pricey. I don't really smell a lavender scent like it claims. I might find a better blush for the same price.

Popular Blush Products