Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.7

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is pretty much crap.

the packaging is a little bulkier than it needs to be. The brush that comes with it has very course bristles and irritates my skin. (I don't believe I have sensitive skin)

The effect it has is more like a beige satin eyeshadow but I don't think the powder was milled fine enough because it seems to sit on top of my skin looking more like dust than shimmer. There was tons of fall out.

For $21+tax CAD i can get something of much better quality.

I'll be returning this asap.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I've been using this translucent powder for three months, and it's a lovely formula overall. It is quite nicely milled, no grittiness, and I don't have any problems with kick up or anything. The one thing I don't like is that this is supposed to be translucent, but it's not - the pink heart adds a bit of color as do the very dark hearts.

The bronzers are fine for this, but this is supposed to be a TRANSLUCENT powder. If you use a fine hand, It's not a big deal, but if you put on some extra powder, then it becomes obvious there's some color.

The other thing I wish is that this wasn't so shimmery - a little less shimmer or matte would make this perfectly awesome. Oh, and that the compact wasn't hot pink. I'm not 16 anymore.

Overall, as long as you're looking for a cheaper replacement for finishing powder, and are careful with it, this is a great purchase. It isn't, IMHO, a HG item, but it's very good, especially for the price point.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

LOVE...perfect for a soft focus overall highlighter. Great on my combo skin. Subtle and wearable shimmer perfect for day to night wear. I'm very happy with this product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great highlighting powder and I'm not talking about shimmer and glitter. This gives off a nice satin finish absolutely perfect for that inner glow look. I gave it a 4 only because in my opinion when applied all over on medium to dark skin tones it can give off almost an ashy appearance so that's why I only apply it to specific spot like on the higher parts of my cheeks, t-zone, and high part of brows, sparingly of course. The result...lots of looks from people admiring your gorgeous glowing skin.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My least favorite of the three of the Happy Boosters I have (this, bronzer, and rose). I just feel this is a bit "light" to use as an all-over powder for my skin tone (NC30). I know it is supposed to look illuminating (right) but it kind of just translates as silvery white glitter on me. I can use this as a highlighter, though, so I'm okay with it. One complaint about the product: why is that little pink heart there? Besides to look cute.. it kind of messes it up. Does anyone want to apply pink ALL over their face? I purposely cover the heart up when I swipe a brush on it. Overall: decently pigmented, adorable packaging and smells great, but not a "must have" for my skin tone.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is absolutely one of my favorite things I've gotten in a while. The smells is absolutely divine but not at all strong unless you sniff the compact. The translucent powder is perfect for a subtle glow that imparts nothing but glowy (read: not glittery) perfection. I use a bronzer brush(big and fluffy) and apply this directly over my foundation and I'm done. I don't think this would work with oily skin, but I find it makes me look perfect. It also looks good by itself for a subtle perfection. It is divine and looks like it will last for ever. Definitely pick this up when PF is on sale.