Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.8

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful!! Love this

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is pretty much crap.

the packaging is a little bulkier than it needs to be. The brush that comes with it has very course bristles and irritates my skin. (I don't believe I have sensitive skin)

The effect it has is more like a beige satin eyeshadow but I don't think the powder was milled fine enough because it seems to sit on top of my skin looking more like dust than shimmer. There was tons of fall out.

For $21+tax CAD i can get something of much better quality.

I'll be returning this asap.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

I've been using this translucent powder for three months, and it's a lovely formula overall. It is quite nicely milled, no grittiness, and I don't have any problems with kick up or anything. The one thing I don't like is that this is supposed to be translucent, but it's not - the pink heart adds a bit of color as do the very dark hearts.

The bronzers are fine for this, but this is supposed to be a TRANSLUCENT powder. If you use a fine hand, It's not a big deal, but if you put on some extra powder, then it becomes obvious there's some color.

The other thing I wish is that this wasn't so shimmery - a little less shimmer or matte would make this perfectly awesome. Oh, and that the compact wasn't hot pink. I'm not 16 anymore.

Overall, as long as you're looking for a cheaper replacement for finishing powder, and are careful with it, this is a great purchase. It isn't, IMHO, a HG item, but it's very good, especially for the price point.

I heard great things about this as a highlighter but to be honest it gives little to no color payoff. Pretty packaging but not effective.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Again I like the idea of these Happy products but the shimmer is such a turn off. Also they look very cheap on the skin. Come on PF you can do better.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I was a bit hesitant in purchasing this after reading some negative reviews. I guess it could be the case for some people as a translucent powder should be one that enhances your foundation and sets it in. This could however be misled with its packaging. I would call this a highlighter instead because it really does a great job at it. I guess the company needs to rename this into a highlighter or something.

Its probably even better than benefits high beam in terms of highlighting. I absolutely love it!!!! It lasts the whole day on me. I come home from a windy day and its still intact! I use it to highlight my cheekbones and various other parts on my face and it does an amazing job. Only downside once again is the packaging. I dislike how the brush has to be placed under the product. It makes it more likely for the powder particles to fall out when you flip it over to get the brush. I also heard negative reviews for the brush about how stiff it is and how harsh it is on the skin. I guess it varies.. i think the brush is not bad. It doesn't even hurt my skin. It feels soft to me anyway and i feel it helps me control the amount of product that goes onto my face. I would definitely repurchase in the future. Even though the price in Australia is much higher than it is in other countries.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

As other reviewers have mentioned, this powder is way too shimmery to be used as an all over face powder. It makes for a decent highlighter. The level of "glow" that this gives is somewhere between that of the typical highlighter and MAC lightscapade.

Loved this...goes on smooth and lasts all day...will buy again...only dislike is the brush

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

LOVE...perfect for a soft focus overall highlighter. Great on my combo skin. Subtle and wearable shimmer perfect for day to night wear. I'm very happy with this product.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm a very big fan of this product! I use it over the top of my Mychelle Cream Foundation, and it just adds brightness and color to my complexion. It's the perfect shade for my fair skin, and the pink hearts add a highlight of blush to my cheeks. If I have a foundation that seems a bit too dark for my skin tone, I can brush a generous amount of this over the top and it lightens the foundation up to the correct shade most of the time. I currently use this on a daily basis, and have several stashed away as backup in case it is ever discontinued. Even in spite of wearing it over my foundation, I don't feel like I'm wearing heavy layers of makeup. It's very light and slightly shimmery, but perfectly office appropriate.
I do have one complaint about this product, though, which is why I took off one lippie. I have gone through countless pans of this, and it seems like nearly every time that I'm about halfway through the pan, the product starts to crack and the hearts break up into smaller, powdery pieces. This is not really a z-palette friendly powder for that reason - it makes a mess! I wonder if it might have worked better as a container of loose hearts like the bronzer, rather than pressed into a compact.