Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 25-29

3.3

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It is a beautiful product, as others have mentioned just a little too much sparkle unfortunately.

I do use it occasionally, but just as a highlighter above my blush on my cheeks.

Smells fantastic, and stays on really well. It really is a shame it has so much shine. I am trying to find ways to use it, like on my brow bone and even as a body powder. Just not so much on my face.

Not sure what rating to give this product, cause i adore it but i suspect it might be giving me major break outs... ill keep experiementing and ill come back to edit. for now ill give it 3 stars. This looks great on me especially over a light foundation (i have been using physicians formula pressed mineral powder in beige as a foundation) im breaking out though. I am not sure what it is, the foundation or the happy booster.. i started using the pair of these as i thought it might be better on my skin to have minerals and powders as opposed to constantly wearing liquid foundation (i use revlon colourstay normally) i am prone to break outs, and since beginning to experiment with different anti aging moisturisers and treatmnents as I am nearing 30 now, I am in a battle field of break outs and trying to figure out which products are causing them (a nightmare as you can imagine!) I think ive got my mosituriser figured out now, so that leaves me with the suspician that it might be the physicians formula breaking me out... i didnt think a product with such a name would be likely to cause break outs? any one else had this experience? i am going to try cargo wet dry foundation next and see if this improves. i will give you an update as to my findings... its a real shame as i really do like this product alot. it makes me look healthy and actually i probably look a few years younger in it (today someone guessed me as 22).

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really like this product. It makes you look dewy/glowy and the shimmer is really fine. But ugh makes my face itch, and caused bumps

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm using the medium shade of this powder instead of Translucent as Translucent seemed like it would be too pale even though it is supposed to be translucent lol Anyways... this is totally gimmicky but very cute and that is why I bought it. I needed a new powder and while the blushes looked tempting, the last thing I need is another blush. So I could still get the cute design and cute pink compact and get my kicks.

The packaging is very MineralWear but a metallic pink. Main powder compacts lifts up to expose a mirror and brush. The brush is cute too... two toned bright and dark pink. The powder has little hearts all over it which will last until you dive deep enough into the powder to fully buff them away. There's about 3 different colors of powder in the pallete and then one bright pink heart powder. When I bought it, it did have a pretty noticeable violet scent. After using it for 2 weeks I really have to stick my nose right to the powder to smell it. For some people that would be a plus, for me.... dammit I liked my violet scented powder.

The product itself is nice. The powder is pretty soft, milled fine. Leaves a nice finish w/o being matte or shiny. Just natural. The little pop of pink can be avoided but it actually works to liven up the skintone.

Of course it doesn't make you happy lol... but the cuteness factor might! I think it is a little silly for PF to claim it is mood boosting but I don't think anyone would take much stock in that anyways.