Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by hair type : Curly

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Sadly, this stuff is getting hard to find!

I use it as an everyday blush/highlighter/powder combo when I want an all over glowy appearance. It has some shimmer in it, and if you swirl your brush over the entire thing - including the pink heart - it gives a great pinkish sheen to the skin. Like others have said, the label is misleading because this is FAR from translucent as there is color and shimmer in here, but I'm so glad I tried it anyway.

Its become my holy grail combo-everything face powder!

As for the happiness booster claims...I have no idea. I can't really detect any scent in it, which is what I assume is supposed to lift your mood, but it makes me feel good because I think it makes me look good, so hey!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It is a beautiful product, as others have mentioned just a little too much sparkle unfortunately.

I do use it occasionally, but just as a highlighter above my blush on my cheeks.

Smells fantastic, and stays on really well. It really is a shame it has so much shine. I am trying to find ways to use it, like on my brow bone and even as a body powder. Just not so much on my face.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great highlighting powder and I'm not talking about shimmer and glitter. This gives off a nice satin finish absolutely perfect for that inner glow look. I gave it a 4 only because in my opinion when applied all over on medium to dark skin tones it can give off almost an ashy appearance so that's why I only apply it to specific spot like on the higher parts of my cheeks, t-zone, and high part of brows, sparingly of course. The result...lots of looks from people admiring your gorgeous glowing skin.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Bought this when it was 40% off at CVS and had the $5 coupon....so it was cheap at that moment.
PROS
**Very cute packaging
**Nice smell
**Adds a beautiful glow without a very obvious shimmer
**Get a lot of product

CONS
**Bulky packaging
**Pricey for the product

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely despise any of PF liquid foundations, but have been having much success w/their powder highlighters, bronzers, etc. I love this. I love how you can swirl the pink heart to add a bit of a blushed look. Smells great, goes on smooth. I didn't use the brush it came with...I rarely ever use the brushes that are packaged w/the makeup i purchase. The only con is it was nearly $13 at Wally's!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I bought the translucent color in this blush, because every time I seem to purchase a product from PF it is too dark for me. I am very pleased with this blush! It does look gimmicky, but I love the way it looks over my MAC Matte Blush in Melba. It gives me a great glow, and I think it would look great alone, too. It does smell lovely, and as for the "Mood Boosting" formula, I don't buy it. But the product itself is wonderful.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

To my surprise, I like this powder. Once I got past the gimmick, and put away the hammer and chisel I needed to use to actually open the box it was in, I found a nicely pigmented, long lasting, glow producing product. The glow was from the pink "hearts" not the happy boosting, or the violet scent, which I did not get much of. I may go and purchase on of the blushes too...