Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 25-29

3.8

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I was looking for a pressed version of my Guerlain Meteorites. This is not it. In fact, this product was too pink-toned to work well for me. It just seems to be alot of glitter, sparkle, and added too much pink to my foundation when used as a setting powder. For how much this costs, I don't want glitter face. No Thank you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Yes, I purchased this based on how cute the packaging is - the hot pink and the darling hearts. Talk about marketing! But this product goes beyond just being a pretty package. In translucent, this powder takes away the shine and adds a pearly glow! GORG! Just looking at the compact makes me happy. Sweeping this over my face really does make me smile:) The included brush is half pink and half red and so cute too. I really like that the brush is in a different compartment and comes with a mirror as well. I really do enjoy this product and would purchase again in the future!

this is a really cute product. it's definitely a very subtle highlighter on me-just gives a really nice glow, but nothing noticeable. the packaging is super cute, and i think it smells gorgeous. i don't use the stupid little brush, because it really digs into the powder and creates all this fall-out, but whatever. do i need this? definitely not. but i'm glad i bought it. i don't actually think it's that expensive, because in my experience PF powders last a really long time.

I like to use this on an easy m/u day when I'm not using bronzer. I find that if I used this in conjuction with a bronzer or blush its too much sparkle. My compact stopped smelling after a few days, which is ok with me as I'm not a fan of super-scented products. I use a flat kabuki brush for application and it works great. Be careful getting the compact out of the cardboard packaging, I almost broke it getting out!