Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by skin type : Normal

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

I really like everything I've tried from the "Happy Booster" PF line. But, this one is great! It's has some *shimmer* in it. I wouldn't say that it is sparkly like some of the other reviews have stated. To me it's more of a 'healthy glow' product instead of a sparkly product. And truly, even if you are old and have some fine lines and/or wrinkles, you can still pull of some shimmer, girls! In fact, paired with the right foundation a shimmer product like this one can even make you look a bit younger. Overall a great product from a great brand! I <3 Physicians Formula!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not sure what this powder is supposed to do, but it doesn't do anything for me on my NW20 skin. It doesn't leave a polished look, or shimmer, or anything really. The powder itself is cute with the multicolored pink hearts, but the shiny pink packaging is tacky and bulky. I usually love PF's powder products, but I regret spending my money on this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

So, so pretty, but sadly, made my face itch during the first wearing, so I decided to return it. I'm thinking that the culprit must be either the scent or the shimmer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my absolute favourite powder; not only does it smell AMAZING, it works amazingly well (: It really mattifies my skin and gives it a nice glow; it also evens out the skin really well.

The only thing that I don't like about this product is that it isn't that affordable ): Being a high school student, price is a biggy for me, and since this isn't really in my price range, I wouldn't buy again, *unless* it was on sale, or the price lowered( in which case, I would be extremely happy *u* eheheh)

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is absolutely one of my favorite things I've gotten in a while. The smells is absolutely divine but not at all strong unless you sniff the compact. The translucent powder is perfect for a subtle glow that imparts nothing but glowy (read: not glittery) perfection. I use a bronzer brush(big and fluffy) and apply this directly over my foundation and I'm done. I don't think this would work with oily skin, but I find it makes me look perfect. It also looks good by itself for a subtle perfection. It is divine and looks like it will last for ever. Definitely pick this up when PF is on sale.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I actually bought this so I would get $7 bucks back at CVS plus it came with a $3 coupon, it was basically free! I'd always wanted to try a shimmery powder but since I have an oily Tzone I never had the courage but I've become friends with a mattifier so why not?! LOVE the heart pattern and the scent is beautifically delicate. I even like the brush that came with it so have been using that one. The effect is such a pretty irridescent ivory pink tone and makes me look and well, feel, happy. I was even able to concentrate the bristles into the bright pink and popped that just on my cheeks for an extra glow. Love this!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Oh, Physicians Formula. They're pretty gimmicky, but I never thought they'd come out with a powder that would replace Prozac. I think they make some ridiculous claims, but the Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent product itself is really nice.

PF's description:
Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance.
Vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color.
Infused with our Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress.
The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

My take:
I actually really like this. Physicians Formula has recently made some really nice powders with just the right amount of near-invisible, superfine shimmer. You really don't see powders like this in the drugstore. More subtle than Coty Airspun Luminous (which I do really like) and they blow HC Moon Glow and a lot of other drugstore highlighters out of the water. I even prefer them to WnW All-Over Shimmer.
My favorite thing about this powder is the lovely finish--I swirl my kabuki brush all over and the resulting effect is a soft, candelit pinky-ivory glow. Totally luminous. Really subtle. On par with PF Mineral Glow Pearls but a tad bit pinker than Translucent Pearl, thanks to the pink heart. It doesn't look cakey or powdery. It's not going to give you a flawless finish if your canvas has some blemishes, but it's nice as a finishing powder. The powder itself is silky and smooth. Also, I love that it's sheer enough not to look fake or to change my extremely pale skin tone (I'm lighter than NW10; about NW5 or so.) Unfortunately, I really hate that it has so many plant extracts; I feel like that cannot possibly be hypoallergenic. I hate flowery scents in my powders and this one straight up tells you it's going to have a heavy scent. It's potent, but at least we're warned. The other thing I object to is the seriously bulky packaging. But the powder itself is so gorgeous, that as long as I don't have a reaction to this powder, I'll keep using it.