Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 25-29

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

This compact surprised me by actually showing off my skin. I'm pale, and very pink, with oily skin. Discoloration seems to be diffused, and I look like I have a healthy inner glow.

Yes, I am covered in sparkles like a 10 year old girl. Since I only use this in the evening, the sparkle is fine by me.

I usually only use pressed powder to quickly freshen up before after- work drinks, so I was disappointed by how bulky and indiscreet this compact is. I keep my makeup in the same bag as my tools, so it's a huge minus that the brush compartment has all those weird holes that will let dust/dirt in. : (

I like to use this on an easy m/u day when I'm not using bronzer. I find that if I used this in conjuction with a bronzer or blush its too much sparkle. My compact stopped smelling after a few days, which is ok with me as I'm not a fan of super-scented products. I use a flat kabuki brush for application and it works great. Be careful getting the compact out of the cardboard packaging, I almost broke it getting out!