Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.1

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful!! Love this

Love this product as a subtle highlighter! No sparkley chunks of glitter, it just puts off a very subtle glow,LOVE IT!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I was a bit hesitant in purchasing this after reading some negative reviews. I guess it could be the case for some people as a translucent powder should be one that enhances your foundation and sets it in. This could however be misled with its packaging. I would call this a highlighter instead because it really does a great job at it. I guess the company needs to rename this into a highlighter or something.

Its probably even better than benefits high beam in terms of highlighting. I absolutely love it!!!! It lasts the whole day on me. I come home from a windy day and its still intact! I use it to highlight my cheekbones and various other parts on my face and it does an amazing job. Only downside once again is the packaging. I dislike how the brush has to be placed under the product. It makes it more likely for the powder particles to fall out when you flip it over to get the brush. I also heard negative reviews for the brush about how stiff it is and how harsh it is on the skin. I guess it varies.. i think the brush is not bad. It doesn't even hurt my skin. It feels soft to me anyway and i feel it helps me control the amount of product that goes onto my face. I would definitely repurchase in the future. Even though the price in Australia is much higher than it is in other countries.

Loved this...goes on smooth and lasts all day...will buy again...only dislike is the brush

Love, love, love. Yes, it's a bit on the expensive side for a drugstore product, so wait for a sale and/or use a coupon. The packaging is bulky, Barbie-ish and the brush is garbage, but the good things are SO good that I don't care. I use a BE brush to buff it over my tinted moisturizer, and the finish is flawless and radiant in natural light. I swipe my brush over the little pink heart and swirl onto my apples for an extra pop of color. No, it's not going to give you amazing coverage (I don't think that's the intent of the product), but it will diffuse light so that your face has a "lit from within" look, which is exactly what I need at 35 with an infant! Also, it has a light floral scent which is unnecessary but a nice touch.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

What is with gluing the compact into the box? Nail-break city. I bought this because it was just too cute, but feared it might be a mistake because I have Rosacea and migraine headaches that are often triggered by smell. I thought the "pop of pink" would be too much - as is my face flushes so red that you would think "baboon butt" if you saw it. I was wrong - and am very pleased to say so. I use a big fluffy kabuki brush which blends the colors better than the one they give you. It sets and covers the yellow color corrector (a DHC product that has been discontinued) I use as well, without looking completely matte or mask-like. It gives me a nice glow. And it also works for me without the yellow corrector underneath to make my extremely rosy face much more normal looking without the powder caking up in every line. I even like the little pink heart - it works well in the blend. I'm still using the Mary Kay blush that I bought in 1990 that I have to use when I do the whole corrector, foundation and loose powder thing, but you can still read the imprint on the blush, so that tells you how little I appreciate pink on the whole. And the scent? I love it. Strong enough to smell when I apply, not a migraine trigger for me, and fades fast enough not to be obnoxious around other odor-sensitive people. I'm calling it a winner.

This is just the highlighter I've been looking for... at least that's how I like to use it. It's not as shimmery as other highlighters. I have a Chanel blush in Mocha which doesn't have any color payoff on my skin tone, but that I keep only because it adds the same kind of effortless subtle glow to my cheek. The fragrance is quite nice as well. Overall, I like it very much. For reference, I am NC30 with combination skin.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is everything I wanted MACs perfect topping to be. I sawglowing reviews on perfect topping. I got it home, put it on and looked like a glitter bomb exploded all over my face and then said "oh yeah, we also decided to accentuate every single pore you have". not the look I was going for.

However, happy booster translucent is perfect. Just beautiful. not sure why some reviewers are saying there is glitter in this. definitely not glitter but there is a sheen/shimmer but not overly so. Most perfect highlight! Love it!

Wish it were a smidge cheaper. Honestly I don't care about the happy boosting ingredients. The compact and hearts plus the end result of the product on my face is enough to make me happy. A few dollars off would make me even more happy! I will definitely be checking out other PF products.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was worried that I wouldn't get much use out of this product because I thought it would be too glittery and make me appear too shiny. This product provides a nice subtle glow that looks really pretty actually. The product is very cute and the scent isn't too strong, which I like.

This is such a lovely product! I am a bit of a sucker for cute packaging and design, so I fell immediately for this sweet little compact.

Ultimately, this product reminds me of a toned-down Mineralized Skinfinish from MAC. Just a tiny deposit of glow as opposed to a sheet of shimmer. This can be swept over the entire face for a subtle touch of luminosity with a slight kiss of warm color.

As for the scent, it might not be everybody's cup of tea. I, personally, adore it because it reminds me of 80s childhood (not the greatest description, but the one that most accurately describes it for me)!