Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder in Translucent

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

4.1

TALC. ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH. DIMETHICONE. OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE. PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE. ASTROCARYUM MURUMURU SEED BUTTER. HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LECITHIN. PHYTOSTERYL CANOLATE. PLUKENETIA VOLUBILIS SEED OIL. RHODIOLA ROSEA ROOT EXTRACT. ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT. THEOBROMA GRANDIFLORUM SEED BUTTER. SCHINUS TEREBINTHIFOLIUS SEED EXTRACT. PALM ALCOHOL. PHENOXYETHANOL. POTASSIUM SORBATE. FRAGRANCE. MAY CONTAIN: CARMINE. IRON OXIDES. MANGANESE VIOLET. MICA. RED 6. RED 7 LAKE. RED 28 LAKE. RED 30 LAKE. TITANIUM DIOXIDE. ULTRAMARINES. YELLOW 5 LAKE.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

To my surprise, I like this powder. Once I got past the gimmick, and put away the hammer and chisel I needed to use to actually open the box it was in, I found a nicely pigmented, long lasting, glow producing product. The glow was from the pink "hearts" not the happy boosting, or the violet scent, which I did not get much of. I may go and purchase on of the blushes too...

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Aren't these the prettiest things? I cannot smell the violet smell at all so if you are concerned with scent, it is very mild at all. I had to stick my nose in it LOL to smell it. it looks girley and feminine but of course the most important thing is that it leaves a very pretty blush on your face and I found it pigmented so it will last a long time.
I'm happy looking at it. I bought both the rose and translucent, both work well
Hope this helps you whether to get or not. the translucent of course is more natural and can be used as a highlighter ( ohhh! maybe over a cream blush, what do you think?. the rose will be rose so be soft to the rose!!!

This is such a lovely product! I am a bit of a sucker for cute packaging and design, so I fell immediately for this sweet little compact.

Ultimately, this product reminds me of a toned-down Mineralized Skinfinish from MAC. Just a tiny deposit of glow as opposed to a sheet of shimmer. This can be swept over the entire face for a subtle touch of luminosity with a slight kiss of warm color.

As for the scent, it might not be everybody's cup of tea. I, personally, adore it because it reminds me of 80s childhood (not the greatest description, but the one that most accurately describes it for me)!

I was looking for a nice subtle highlighter and originally wanted By Candle Light from MAC...but my bank account doesn't agree with that at the moment. I tried this based on the reviews below and I am so happy that I did. I got a 3 off coupon so the price was around 10 bucks. I put it around the cheek bones and any place else I want depending on day/night time. It leaves on color behind (which is fine by me) and creates the light sheen on skin that doesn't look like glitter or anything resembling fake glitter chunks. The "happy" scent doesn't even phase me & most of the time I don't even smell it (which is a plus in my book...don't like smells on my face!) I'm going to try the bronzer next.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was worried that I wouldn't get much use out of this product because I thought it would be too glittery and make me appear too shiny. This product provides a nice subtle glow that looks really pretty actually. The product is very cute and the scent isn't too strong, which I like.

Great powder for highlighting, but also works when blended with powder foundation for that "luminous" look. I will sometimes use this across the tops of my cheekbones after contouring, and it brings a brightness to the area, without any over-the-top glitter. Or I will swirl a brush into this, and then into my loose powder foundation and buff them onto my skin.

Packaging is cute but not practical as it is extremely bulky, I don't plan on carrying this around anyhow, so not a big deal. The scent is gorgeous and overall, a good buy. I would recommend waiting for a sale to purchase this as it is on the higher end of the spectrum for drugstore makeup.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not sure this boosted my mood in any really noticable way, though the powder is adorable:) BUT, I am always looking for a way to get that J.LO glow without looking too greasy, white, or glittery, and this does a pretty good job. I bought the one with the little pink heart, and light to medium tan hearts...I might try a darker one for summer. I think this may be a good dupe for the Too Faced leopard powders.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is everything I wanted MACs perfect topping to be. I sawglowing reviews on perfect topping. I got it home, put it on and looked like a glitter bomb exploded all over my face and then said "oh yeah, we also decided to accentuate every single pore you have". not the look I was going for.

However, happy booster translucent is perfect. Just beautiful. not sure why some reviewers are saying there is glitter in this. definitely not glitter but there is a sheen/shimmer but not overly so. Most perfect highlight! Love it!

Wish it were a smidge cheaper. Honestly I don't care about the happy boosting ingredients. The compact and hearts plus the end result of the product on my face is enough to make me happy. A few dollars off would make me even more happy! I will definitely be checking out other PF products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I absolutely despise any of PF liquid foundations, but have been having much success w/their powder highlighters, bronzers, etc. I love this. I love how you can swirl the pink heart to add a bit of a blushed look. Smells great, goes on smooth. I didn't use the brush it came with...I rarely ever use the brushes that are packaged w/the makeup i purchase. The only con is it was nearly $13 at Wally's!

I do like this product as a highlighter for my face. I add some on my cheekbones after my blush and it makes me look more awake, and "glowy". I said I wouldnt buy it again because with the little amount that I use, it will last a very long time.